Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

One semi decent game against the worst team in the league and all of a sudden we are Champions League material ?

Make no mistake we will be in and around the relegation zone for the forseeable future . Our manager is unproven and his signings are unheard of foreigners and lower league kids .

swansea are the worst team in the league are they?

do you actually watch football or what?

One semi decent game against the worst team in the league and all of a sudden we are Champions League material ?

Make no mistake we will be in and around the relegation zone for the forseeable future . Our manager is unproven and his signings are unheard of foreigners and lower league kids .

swansea are the worst team in the league are they?

do you actually watch football or what?

:D

That's the spirit mate!

Well Gobby Cabbage still thinks we will go down. I, on the other hand, don't

He's not going to admit he was wrong, even if we finish this season in 6th he won't admit he was wrong he'll just say we got lucky. The plus side of proving him wrong is maybe just maybe he'll choose his predictions more wisely..

Posting for effect I think. Swansea certainly aren't the worst team in the league. Our ''unheard of foreigners'' all played for their country this week.

When I started this thread I said I hope I am made to shove it up my ass and I can feel it up there already. Still early days but I can't remember the last time I saw such a spirited performance. The belief in the players was a amazing. Also hats off to Guzan for the crucial early saves. The season will be hard but we should be ok.

We are a better team than last year with a much better manager. I do not think we will finish top 8 or even top 10, but I do not believe we will go down. Teams like Reading, Southampton, Norwich and Wigan will be getting relegated before we do

Losing 4 - 1 to the worst side in the division?

Didnt they concede an average of 6 goals a game so far this season and we can only imagine to score 1 which was a lucky tap in?

Certain members of this team simply are not good enough and should not be playing premier league football

Midfield none existant...

Fullbacks rubbish...

Lichaj and Bannan are not good enough for the PL

Its going to be a long hard season we will definetly be down there major investment is needed in January

I must admit myself i got carried after last weeks result looking at it again we beat an attack minded side at home which was ravaged by injuries with the likes of Ashley Williams playing centre half.. not even were that bad to lose such a game...

Business resumed as usual though typical Villa we make it so easy for teams

can always rely on villa to make sure over teams get points onto the table, its getting boring flirting with relegation now, weve seen it too many times

a flirt with europe might be nice, we havnt done that for a long time