Rino8

Clyne will be a pretty awesome signing for liverpool. Johnson is so bad. Its quite strange that united are apparently interested in coleman. dont know why they would go for him over clyne given the value of the players which are being talked about

Edited by gharperr

yeh but i also thought that last year. Everyone was raving about how good that markovic was going to be. Lovren was good for southampton...i really like lallana. but they all just ended up being awful/average signings so i dont know.

Edited by gharperr

Lallana was injured for a large part of the season, but towards the end of the season when he was fit, he started playing well. A lot of liverpool fans believe if he stays fit, he can get back to his old form. Markovic is still a good signing. He is only 21 and last year was his first year in a new league. Balotelli I also believe can do well. Give him a preseason and hopefully he stays fit, then let's see how he does.

I actually believe Liverpool have a very good team if they would just improve defensively. They need one more center back and I could see them getting top 4. 

Lallana was injured for a large part of the season, but towards the end of the season when he was fit, he started playing well. A lot of liverpool fans believe if he stays fit, he can get back to his old form. Markovic is still a good signing. He is only 21 and last year was his first year in a new league. Balotelli I also believe can do well. Give him a preseason and hopefully he stays fit, then let's see how he does.

I actually believe Liverpool have a very good team if they would just improve defensively. They need one more center back and I could see them getting top 4. 

Getting into the top four in place of whom?

• Like 1

Getting into the top four in place of whom?

That's the thing, it will take another £100m+ to get to the level of the teams di issuing in the top four last season. I reckon it will become a closed shop.

Balotelli I also believe can do well.

No he can't, he's a joke.

Why? Every single club he has played at, he has held near a 1:2 goal to game ratio. Those stats are not a joke, they are incredibly impressive. He played 15 matches all last season in a new system that he was no where near used to. He was brought in a week or so before the trade deadline and was thrown into action. Balotelli is also only 24. He is no where near old. He can still come good for Liverpool. 

• Like 1

Lallana last season was the Lallana we have been watching for the past 4 years, stylish player, pretty to watch...doesn't influence games enough, doesn't score enough goals and doesn't create enough. How Liverpool saw a £20m player in him I will never know. It's not like he is a kid either,

Markovic I will give the benefit of the doubt, but even by ''first season standards' that kid showed literally nothing to suggest he can be a top PL player, even a decent one imho.

Balotelli I also believe can do well.

No he can't, he's a joke.

Why? Every single club he has played at, he has held near a 1:2 goal to game ratio. Those stats are not a joke, they are incredibly impressive. He played 15 matches all last season in a new system that he was no where near used to. He was brought in a week or so before the trade deadline and was thrown into action. Balotelli is also only 24. He is no where near old. He can still come good for Liverpool. 

He got 4 goals in 25 games in entire season and I dont care about systems as a striker you should be at least hitting double that and I expect that from an average striker like a Heskey or Weimann

He won't come good for Liverpool, the media and their fans will continue trying to hound him out

Replace a world class striker who's game was about energy and pressing defences high up the pitch with balotelli, I actually feel sorry for the lad, ridiculous decision to sign him

Balotelli will be moved on.

They'll sign another striker whether it's Benteke or someone else, Firmino, Sturridge if he stays fit for 5 minutes, Origi, no room for Balotelli or or the others.

easy to say that but Villa is a perfect example of being unable to remove dead wood. Balotelli is not going to attract any club that feels he is worth the risk. I see him as a guy that wouldnt even think of dropping to a midtable team

Â