Rino8

not sure what the cut off is, going by the same rules as the PFA, he beat coutinho to it, madness

if coutinho is out of the running then he's up against can, ibe, moreno, manquillo, markovic, that i can understand but its still not saying much

He had a good spell when Rodgers played him down the middle. What I do like about Sterling is that he is not afraid to take players on. Too many players these days take the soft option, Sterling doesn't. 

Heard mark lawrenson on the radio.

Said something like, if he was leaving for champions league football he'd understand but he hasn't mentioned that so he is only bothered about money.

Does he(and the rest of Liverpool's alumni) live under a rock.

I'm pretty sure all he's said is he wants to win things.

Reminds me of when I lived with a Liverpool fan at uni and was friends with a few at the time, and they are all the same, thinking they are a much better side than they are.

At the time it was all Woy's fault, then Kenny came to save them and spent 35 **** million on Andy Carroll. The amount of money they have spent and they havent been a top side for years, even last season their strikers carried them, whilst they conceded a shedload of goals.

They should be promising him they'll sign better players and improve not getting the media puppets out to slaughter him.

As far as I know he hasn't even said he wants to leave, the latest rumours are sources close to the player!

I remember getting slated by a Liverpool fan when benteke wanted to leave and I said he should stay. He said that you shouldn't keep an unhappy player that wants to play in the champions league, im enjoying reminding him of this now.

• Like 1

So Rodgers is expected to stay on. A lot of people are saying how Suarez made him look good which is very true to an extent, but I don't think Rodgers is a bad manager. He has had practically no fit strikers this season and still got Liverpool to 5th and was pushing for champions league. If they spend whatever money they have wisely (new defender, new midfielder, and a replacement for Sterling), I think they can break top 4. 

I still think Balotelli can be a good signing. He was brought in to play with Sturridge but that rarely happened due to injuries. Sturridge-Balotelli can be a very good partnership when fit. 

If they spend whatever money they have wisely (new defender, new midfielder, and a replacement for Sterling), I think they can break top 4. 

That's a massive if, and I think they need a LOT more than 3 new players to seriously challenge.

So Rodgers is expected to stay on. A lot of people are saying how Suarez made him look good which is very true to an extent, but I don't think Rodgers is a bad manager. He has had practically no fit strikers this season and still got Liverpool to 5th and was pushing for champions league. If they spend whatever money they have wisely (new defender, new midfielder, and a replacement for Sterling), I think they can break top 4. 

I still think Balotelli can be a good signing. He was brought in to play with Sturridge but that rarely happened due to injuries. Sturridge-Balotelli can be a very good partnership when fit.

No fit strikers? It's only Sturridge that's been injured. Just because they've bought badly. Our strikers have had more injuries.

Will they be able to offload Mario in the summer? £8-10m back to Italy? Do they want to? Rodgers basically needs to hit on every transfer this summer I think. People are saying Sterling looked good because of Suarez, but can you not apply the same logic to Sturridge?

Will they be able to offload Mario in the summer? £8-10m back to Italy? Do they want to? Rodgers basically needs to hit on every transfer this summer I think. People are saying Sterling looked good because of Suarez, but can you not apply the same logic to Sturridge?

Yes to an extent you can apply the same logic to Sturridge. 

think he is damaged goods in Italy, has played both MIlan teams already and both quick to kick him out, Juventus wont touch him and doubt Roma would.

Maybe if BEnteke goes Tim could make him his next striker project after Adebayor and Benteke ;)

"Carragher is a knob. Everybody knows it. Any of the criticism from current pundits or ex-Liverpool players - none of them things matter to me. It is not relevant,"

Sterling agent HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1

Sterling agent said he wont sign for 900k a week  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Cue Liverpool fans claiming he's money grabbing because he wants a million pounds a week!

I'd love him to move to another club, and specify that his contract is £1 a week less than what Liverpool were offering him :D

5 in 17 this year compared to 24 in 33 last year, think it's fair to say removing one of the top 5 players in the world made a lot of their players look worse.

• Like 1

sturridge is hard to tell because he missed so much of last season, but you could also counter that arguement that if suarez made him look good so would aguero, rooney, sanchez, hazard etc you could also argue that with suarez and sturridge missing they've been awful upfront as a team as sterling's poor form is symptomatic of it

i think balotelli's next move could be a money maker to a league where the publicity that follows him would actually be welcome, i actually feel a bit sorry for him, terrible bit of business by liverpool that was never going to work and now they're happy to make a scape goat out of him for a poor season

Edited by villa4europe

I see there are rumours MUFC have enquired about Sterling :lol:

I'd say this is agent-speak under instruction, without necessarily having any truth to it. Sterling is that wonderful cliché. A Londoner who supports Man Utd :)

Â