Rino8

at the time it made sense to call Barry greedy. However looking back now he made the right decision

I don't think any right-minded fan without the claret and blue tinted specs on could possibly have said it wasn't a good footballing move at the time

• Like 2

Don't agree with a 20-year-old (and his agent) who's achieved very little angling for a big move.

So he should just shut up and sign a contract for the next five years with a team he doesn't want to play for?

If he's so overrated and achieved so little, then he'll be no big loss to them. He can give two more years to Liverpool if they want to keep him.

There didn't seem to be so much fuss when he left QPR to join them in the first place.

Can't find any sort of link or anything concrete but got one of them on my Facebook excited about signing hulk, would love that to happen, after all this garbage about benteke if they signed hulk, or even got linked and get all got excited about it, it would make my day

Awful player

• Like 3

I live with three Liverpool fans, and they all really rated Sterling but as soon as he starting angling for a move it was: "He's not that good anyway and Jordan Ibe is better" :crylaugh:

If they get Benteke, he'll go from not good enough for them to the best striker in the Premier League.

at the time it made sense to call Barry greedy. However looking back now he made the right decision

I don't think any right-minded fan without the claret and blue tinted specs on could possibly have said it wasn't a good footballing move at the time
The season before Barry left we finished quite a bit above City. I can understand why people called him greedy at the time due to City not being in the Champions League which is why he apparently wanted to leave us and City being below us. Obviously looking back he made the right decision but at the time I was angry

The season before Barry left we finished quite a bit above City. I can understand why people called him greedy at the time due to City not being in the Champions League which is why he apparently wanted to leave us and City being below us. Obviously looking back he made the right decision but at the time I was angry

Still angry, still dislike him and would still be happy for him never to win anything ever again...

So they booed sterling at the awards, that just lacks class! But we all knew they did anyway.

Why do teams have their award ceremonies before the end of the season?

Liverpool's season officially ended late afternoon on Sunday 19th April. The remaining games have merely been a range of testimonials to the great man himself :)

Heard mark lawrenson on the radio.

Said something like, if he was leaving for champions league football he'd understand but he hasn't mentioned that so he is only bothered about money.

Does he(and the rest of Liverpool's alumni) live under a rock.

I'm pretty sure all he's said is he wants to win things.

Reminds me of when I lived with a Liverpool fan at uni and was friends with a few at the time, and they are all the same, thinking they are a much better side than they are.

At the time it was all Woy's fault, then Kenny came to save them and spent 35 **** million on Andy Carroll. The amount of money they have spent and they havent been a top side for years, even last season their strikers carried them, whilst they conceded a shedload of goals.

They should be promising him they'll sign better players and improve not getting the media puppets out to slaughter him.

Don't agree with a 20-year-old (and his agent) who's achieved very little angling for a big move.

So he should just shut up and sign a contract for the next five years with a team he doesn't want to play for?

If he's so overrated and achieved so little, then he'll be no big loss to them. He can give two more years to Liverpool if they want to keep him.

There didn't seem to be so much fuss when he left QPR to join them in the first place.

You post seems rather irate.

I didn't suggest he was overrated. It would be nice if he could give Liverpool a couple more years and move at 22.

Â