Rino8

Apparently it was done by some Utd fans, funny none the less though :D

Wat? Shirley they want Rodgers to stay.

Apparently it was to embarrass the Plop fans or something like that, not seen a real explanation why they'd do it, just Plop fans adamant that it was Utd fans, could just be trying to distance themselves I suppose.

So both Heysel and Hillsborough were caused by the quality of the stadium  (that most other clubs had used week in week out with any such problems)

It seems to me that Liverpool pushed for enquiry after enquiry until they got one that said what they wanted. Effectively history has be re written to suit.

On the field they only way the will get back to former glories is doing what they did in the late 70's early 80's - blow everyone out of the water with a cheque book  - not so easy with Man City and Chelsea around - but that's the reason for their decline. 

Have you even read up about either incidents before forming an opinion?

So both Heysel and Hillsborough were caused by the quality of the stadium  (that most other clubs had used week in week out with any such problems)

It seems to me that Liverpool pushed for enquiry after enquiry until they got one that said what they wanted. Effectively history has be re written to suit.

On the field they only way the will get back to former glories is doing what they did in the late 70's early 80's - blow everyone out of the water with a cheque book  - not so easy with Man City and Chelsea around - but that's the reason for their decline. 

Yes - but I don't really need to.

To many in the ground without tickets - disastrous consequences

Liverpool fans charge at oppositions fans - wall collapses 

No amount of evidence, leaning on people, finding any tom dick and harry to give revised version of events over 25+ years  will convince me otherwise. 

Yes - but I don't really need to.

No amount of evidence will convince me otherwise. 

Good to see you're not prejudiced though...

I think he will definitely be chopped in the summer. Anyone think we could see a manager swap between the two Liverpool teams?

Didn't Martinez turn Liverpool down before.

Only if you believe Dave Whelan. Liverpool were adamant he wasn't offered it.

Been a few private events and Martinez has been directly asked about this on a few occasions (and Villa btw!) - each time he has said the same thing, he has received numerous offers from clubs in PL and abroad while at Wigan but none 'felt' right.

More of the offensive garbage about Hillsborough from the same offender again, I see.

Hey - if you want to believe a report 25 years in the making fine.

I will trust my instincts - it was an all ticket match - to many fans without tickets = overcrowding.

You need to rewind to the 80's the scousers were very much the loveable rogues, - numerous TV series about loveable scousers generally being up to no good - but all in a way that made it ok.

Thats my opinion - I don't see what's so offensive about it - other than it doesn't fit the mood of today and tie in with hours and hours of campaigning to get a report that said what they wanted.

Â