Rino8

not to the scale of scouse pride, brummies are nowhere near that level, miles off it

i agree villa fans have more patience with a local lad or youth team player (sometimes anyway...) as opposed to some shit that ours scouts have supposedly watched but i've never seen anything on here banging tables that RHM plays over hogan because he's a brummie, most of it will be because he cant be worse

Well they haven't got West Brom & Stoke to mess up against this year so who knows.

Their midfield/forwards are going to tear most teams to pieces and if they can actually tighten up at the back i don't think there will be much in it between City & Liverpool come the end of the season, Even Sturridge appears to have survived pre-season in one piece and if they can actually get some games out of him this year he may make a difference when the games start to come round quickly and players need rotating

• 2 months later...
On 04/11/2018 at 23:58, sne said:

Just an all around great job on the Mo Salah statue by  Egyptian sculptor Mai Abdel Allahs

Bildresultat för mo salah statue

It's like the sculptor did the head and just thought "This is taking **** ages!" and knocked the rest out in an hour.

Edited by Stevo985

Â