Rino8

24 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Awaiting to hear mass outrage r.e:  Roma being thrown out of Europe etc. after their fans ambushed Liverpool fans.  Far worse than throwing things at a bus, after all.

No-one gives a **** unless they are English fans

Will this be the first European Cup final featuring an English team that hasn't been shown on free to air TV?

It'll be interesting to see the difference that makes in terms of viewing numbers, I'd imagine half would be generous.

8 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Will this be the first European Cup final featuring an English team that hasn't been shown on free to air TV?

It'll be interesting to see the difference that makes in terms of viewing numbers, I'd imagine half would be generous.

BT Sport is free to air for the CL & EL finals.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think the last couple of CL finals BT has screened it free to air (although they didn't have to).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

BT Sport is free to air for the CL & EL finals.

Although apparently not everywhere. Because it's a freeview HD channel only - if you haven't got a freeview HD TV you can't receive the channel and only newer TV's have the HD bit of freeview built in. I think there will be a lot of fuss when an awful lot of people figure out that free to air doesn't mean free to everyone. I won't be buying a new telly in the hope of watching scousers cry. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Although apparently not everywhere. Because it's a freeview HD channel only - if you haven't got a freeview HD TV you can't receive the channel and only newer TV's have the HD bit of freeview built in. I think there will be a lot of fuss when an awful lot of people figure out that free to air doesn't mean free to everyone. I won't be buying a new telly in the hope of watching scousers cry. 

Are you certain they are not streaming it on their website and app for free? They showed the Madrid game last night in these places. I can't see a confirmation where the final is only on their freeview HD channel for free.

My brother (who is a villa fan btw) was at the liverpool-roma game, and before the game he and some friends were drinking in pub when a older man who has played over 400 games for liverpool asks if he can join them.

He sits and chat with them for around 45 mins, and talks about liverpool now and then, his name was Chris Lawler.

Yes they did show last years CL  final on Youtube. Picture was good quality but only problem is it's about two minutes behind the match in real time so if you're following the game through radio or other sites it's a bit of an anti-climax.

& that's why Liverpool can't win a league title. 5-2 demolition of Roma sandwiched inbetween draws against West Brom & Stoke. They are capable of battering anyone with the midfield/attack they have but the are all over the place results wise. They have scored 3 goals or more in 16 league games but something isn't right somewhere. 12 draws from 36 games despite managing to score 80 goals in the process. 

• Like 1

Yeah, they can raise themselves against the big teams but do seem to struggle occasionally when playing the shit teams. 

On 24/04/2018 at 21:47, bobzy said:

Awaiting to hear mass outrage r.e:  Roma being thrown out of Europe etc. after their fans ambushed Liverpool fans.  Far worse than throwing things at a bus, after all.

Literally no comment on this.

But outrage over a bus.

Superb :D  :D  :D 

Â