Rino8

Fly on the wall my left bollock, really heavily edited promo video for the club, also feels like it's not made for us here, a lot of idiot proofing and the graphics suggest yank ad breaks and I don't think they'll show anything even slightly negative, disappointing in that respect seeing as the qpr one was warts and all

Still quite interesting, rodgers' house is stunning, lucas' English is brilliant considering he didn't know a word and he seemed a nice bloke

Fly on the wall my left bollock, really heavily edited promo video for the club, also feels like it's not made for us here, a lot of idiot proofing and the graphics suggest yank ad breaks and I don't think they'll show anything even slightly negative, disappointing in that respect seeing as the qpr one was warts and all

Still quite interesting, rodgers' house is stunning, lucas' English is brilliant considering he didn't know a word and he seemed a nice bloke

Yeah I watched that thing, and I'll probably watch the rest of it as well.

But it is NOT a fly on the wall documentary. It's heavily heavily produced, and is more about interviewing the players and staff than actually seeing what's going on.

It's not terrible, but it's not what I was expecting. That QPR one was much more of an insight into how a club is run (badly in that case).

Also, Brendan Rodgers struck me as very David Brent-ish. Just churning out cliché after cliché.

It came from Twitter in the first place. Taken by one Tim Burgess, lead singer of The Charlatans.

Why did Liverpool name their airport after John Lennon anyway? I presume it's because it is the first place he went as soon as he earned enough money to move away from Liverpool? ;)

• Like 1

Liverpool are much bigger than Newcastle. But, like you said, they won't go down anyway.

Agreed. I think Newcastle are pretty much as big a team that did/could go down.

I'd say Leeds are bigger than Newcastle.

Liverpool are much bigger than Newcastle. But, like you said, they won't go down anyway.

Agreed. I think Newcastle are pretty much as big a team that did/could go down.

Agreed.

Certainly at the time each was respectively relegated, Leeds was a bigger club.

They're still historically bigger now, imo.

Nah. IMHOOC. Leeds are big. Arguably the biggest outside the Prem but they're not as big as the barcodes.

I would also say Leeds are bigger than Newcastle. Certainly as far as the trophy cabinets go.

EDIT: I just had a look through their records and Newcastle probably have won more but the last major thing they won was the FA Cup in the 50s.

Leeds were domanent in the 60s and 70s and won the league again in the 90s so I think they are bigger because of that.

I would also say Leeds are bigger than Newcastle. Certainly as far as the trophy cabinets go.
Which leads to the age-old debate of how you quantify how big a club is. There are more parameters than just that. Notts Forest are not a bigger club than Everton for example. But they are by that one benchmark.

Â