Rino8

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

If this had happened to Liverpool we would never hear the end of it

Too true. If this had happened to them in, ooh, let's say Turkey, they'd be on about it for years. 

They should be kicked out, or at the very least forced to play some European matches behind closed doors. **** em. 

• Like 1

Totally agree, they have the most hypocritical fans on planet earth.

When they went close to the title under Brendan, all i kept hearing was "we should all want Liverpool to win" etc..... NO, i dont want that club winning another thing in my lifetime. The club ooooozes slime.

You watch when Citeh return the favor next week much worse. it will be its a disgrace... how can anyone do this to lfc.. blah blah blah.

In fact Citeh fans have got far more class than the bin dippers so i wouldnt be surprised if they didnt stoop to the scousers class..

The broadcasters dont help either with all the ex LFC pundits on tv and radio

I dont like them at all as you may have gathered

Edited by leighavfc

I think you’ll all find that Liverpool FC and its fans are actually the real victims here. They’ve had to deal with having its ‘great name’ being dragged through the mud because of a ‘small handful’ of individuals. It’s a tragedy.

I **** loathe them.

Edited by JB

3 minutes ago, JB said:

I think you’ll all find that Liverpool FC and its fans are actually the real victims here. They’ve had to deal with having its ‘great name’ being dragged through the mud because of a ‘small handful’ of individuals. It’s a tragedy.

I **** loathe them.

Haha, I thought similar reading Klopp's comments. Such a shame for them.

Maybe Liverpool FC telling the fans where and when the coaches would arrive and to go down and greet them wasn't the most sensible thing in the world to do... did they forget about the Man United coach arriving through a sea of fans at West Ham? Identical outcome.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Just seen another video from inside the coach, literally hundreds for objects hitting it. Certain not a few idiots, a very large number. 

£525k of team coach - wonder what the repair bill will be?! 

11 hours ago, Genie said:

Just seen another video from inside the coach, literally hundreds for objects hitting it. Certain not a few idiots, a very large number. 

Yeah, I thought that following the second (longer) video. It’s a LOT of objects being thrown. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Zatman said:

I think they will struggle to keep Salah

If they win the champions league, it won’t be too much of a struggle I should think. That would give them a bit of wiggle room.

I’m torn, I don’t want him to go to Barca/Madrid, I want him to stay in this country and see him play more often. But I don’t want him staying here and leading Liverpool to success.

13 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

If they win the champions league, it won’t be too much of a struggle I should think. That would give them a bit of wiggle room.

I’m torn, I don’t want him to go to Barca/Madrid, I want him to stay in this country and see him play more often. But I don’t want him staying here and leading Liverpool to success.

They’d have to give him a huge new deal.

They don't have to do anything. Salah signed a 5 year deal. They can be nice and give him an improved deal, but they have no reason to sell. Barcelona already gave them a lot for Coutinho, and Salah is playing for one of the best teams in Europe at the moment. This liverpool team is looking like they will make the champions league final. 

Basically Salah's desire to be one of the best is being met, and Liverpool is doing great in europe. They just need to improve in the league. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Yeah, but they would give him that wouldn’t they?

Yeah, I guess so. He’s only 1 year into his deal but he must be on for a big pay rise to avoid him and his agent looking elsewhere. 

Just now, Czechlad said:

They don't have to do anything. Salah signed a 5 year deal. They can be nice and give him an improved deal, but they have no reason to sell. Barcelona already gave them a lot for Coutinho, and Salah is playing for one of the best teams in Europe at the moment. This liverpool team is looking like they will make the champions league final. 

Basically Salah's desire to be one of the best is being met, and Liverpool is doing great in europe. They just need to improve in the league. 

You must know how football works, his agent will ask and Liverpool will pay up... 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Yeah, I guess so. He’s only 1 year into his deal but he must be on for a big pay rise to avoid him and his agent looking elsewhere. 

I’d say so. All the numbers are getting bigger. His contract, but of course his value has probably shot up £100m after this season.

Just now, leighavfc said:

Looks like i will be avoiding all media outlets tomorrow :bang:

Credit where credit is due though, they have been outstanding in the CL this year.... 

It’s a combination of Liverpool being excellent and Roma being dreadful. Liverpool can play their reserves in the Champions League semi final second leg, insane.

Â