Rino8

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

I remember being crucified for saying that on here. 

Certainly not by me.  More cynically, I've long suspected that he protected his impressive goals-per-game ratio by only playing when he was 100%.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Zatman said:

classy reaction from Klopp to 4th official last night. he really is a detestable clown

though if his alleged comments of "Nobody can beat us" is true then I think he has finally lost his marbles

I like listening to him talk, I think he's clearly intelligent and seems to really enjoy just talking about football. But that and his post-Sunderland interview were not good.

18 hours ago, Zatman said:

classy reaction from Klopp to 4th official last night. he really is a detestable clown

though if his alleged comments of "Nobody can beat us" is true then I think he has finally lost his marbles

I really enjoy Klopp.  Feeling the pressure recently, for sure, but otherwise a top bloke.

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 19:26, gharperr said:

almost as if football is more complicated than what youre saying here?? dafuq...missing mane is huge. literally reason why they paid big money...his pace and ability to follow instructions is HUGE. especially when trying to mix a bunch of playmakers and pacey players in  a super high press system. 

the money klopp needs to spend for that system for defenders would be sooooooooooo much. (not many Koscielny around in this world)

you have a squad since summmer......key players go missing...you need those key players to keep performing to the level....happens every club...

happens at arsenal cazorla + sanchez. city silva + KDB   chelsea costa +hazard.

all these players are so important and will always "cover over the cracks" for a perfect team. same here as mane

Can he not at least sign a decent keeper....Liverpool have two of the worst in the league.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Can he not at least sign a decent keeper....Liverpool have two of the worst in the league.

2 bad keepers, 3 average at best centre backs and workmanlike midfielders. they spent 60 millions in the summer on average players

he really is the german MON

On 2/5/2017 at 08:27, VillaChris said:

wasnt one of the guys rated pretty highly in german league? think i heard that somewhere....maybe he ran super above expectation in that time

In fairness Ghar I do agree with you in so much as start of the season I looked at their squad and thought they hadn't got a hope in hell of finishing in top 4 so even though they're tailing off now they've still had a good season to this point although going to be difficult for them to hold off both Manchester clubs I think.

Only thing I would say though...is Liverpool are just content to keep on finishing 4th under Klopp....what was the point of sacking Brendan Rodgers. 2nd in his second full season and then was massively handicapped by losing a world class players like Suarez.

6 minutes ago, gharperr said:

wasnt one of the guys rated pretty highly in german league? think i heard that somewhere....maybe he ran super above expectation in that time

There's load of good German keepers in Bundesliga, it's completely different to over here. You have Horn at Cologne and Leno at Leverkusen. I really don't think Karius was as good as those two before we even get to Neurer level.

Chuckles me that it seems some Liverpool fans were under the impression he was number 2 German keeper, he's about 6th choice....

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

In fairness Ghar I do agree with you in so much as start of the season I looked at their squad and thought they hadn't got a hope in hell of finishing in top 4 so even though they're tailing off now they've still had a good season to this point although going to be difficult for them to hold off both Manchester clubs I think.

Only thing I would say though...is Liverpool are just content to keep on finishing 4th under Klopp....what was the point of sacking Brendan Rodgers. 2nd in his second full season and then was massively handicapped by losing a world class players like Suarez.

Most teams have bad runs in a  season, man city may have had theres. The advantage Liverpool have is that they only have the league to focus on, so players will be rested. if they don't refind their early season form though top 4 will be out of sight before they know it.

Â