Happy Friday y'all

trekka

129554e2d22bb70762.jpg

What are your plans?

It's stupidly hot again in London. I was half tempted to just sizzle on the balcony whilst sipping Jamesons and Lemonade. Alas, I have no balcony here. Suuuuuure I could go home (my proper home that is) to Portsmouth where I could sizzle but in all honesty I just cannot be bothered to sit on the M25 for 3 hours.

So, here I am. I have no plans and I think that makes a nice change.

I'm off to a wedding on Sunday. Websters defines a wedding as the process of removing weeds from one's garden.

As a result, I have Monday and Tuesday off work t0209.gif

Probably watch the Villa match in Murrays on Saturday with a few sociables (not too many though - see wedding above).

Gym this evening where I may kill myself on a new exercise :lol:

Stop.

You have to remember that I'm the kind of guy who goes a nice shade of strawberry after any sort of sun - so yes, it is bloody hot!

(sun to me is bad, albeit I will happily sizzle if my face is covered in high factor suncream. I have vitiligo around the eyes (not noticeable until I get a suntan!)).

I'm in ireland on my hols.

So my plan is to do **** all, interspersed with some heavy drinking and sampling the West Cork nightlife (always a treat)

Will probably fit a couple of runs in too, but they are far from a priority

Absolutely nothing Gunna stay in and do precisely fook all tonight, play me playstation mite watch a film order a curry

Tomorra-operation tidy the flat, then sit down and do precisely fook all all day

Sunday-absolutely fook all all day

Â