smetrov

Delfonso - Minor

Lowton - Minor

Gabby

Dunne - long term

Holman - not known

Albrighton

Carruthers - not known

As I am writing this I believe delph is fit !

dunne is the only one we will miss really. most of those players offer little or nothing. maybe holman can add something but the others we can cope easily without.

Do we really miss Dunne that much though? He's not much better than Clark these days. Holman is probably a big miss, but hopefully it's only a minor injury.

with vlaar being new to the prem i think for him to be lumbered with clark is a recipe for disaster.

If holman is out it will be ineteresting to see how he lines up at west ham. i have a feeling if holman is out we may unfortunatly have to give delph a run out.

must... stay.... possitive...

no more injuries now though, im just waiting to hear about bent breaking a leg falling out of his bed or something.

I vote for padded cells for all villa players, they should only be let out during game time.

I don't think Holman's will be too bad. It was a shit tackle and he looked pretty bad but I think his removal from the pitch was largely precautionary.

I guess there's a chance he'll miss Saturday due to the 3 day break, but otherwise I'd expect him to bounce back pretty much straight away.

I think we are badly missing Gabby & Dunne for sure... I actually look forward to a Vlaar, Dunne partnership, thats a couple of right tough cookies to deal with but up front we are woeful... Ok Bent is there but he reminds me of a kind of Gary Shaw type... A finisher who comes alive in the box.. But we have no creativity.. Gary Shaw had Peter Withe to create the havoc & Sid Cowans to pick a through ball. We have nobody so far as i can see unless Ireland starts to find his game. We are still too lightweight upfront though & our main threat is Gabby's pace but he's injured leaving us sterile in attack.

Â