Does Santa Exist?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Does Santa Exist?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
    • Prepared to bury my head in the snow that never falls on Xmas Day
    • Who care's just give me pressies

Incredible . . . I really hope you made your own children do these calculations as 'extra maths homework' on Christmas Eve. 

My daughter never had to, we didn't do all that bollocks in our house. I have faced may angry dicklheads at the school gates though because my daughter was taught not to lie either :mrgreen:

• Like 3

Incredible . . . I really hope you made your own children do these calculations as 'extra maths homework' on Christmas Eve. 

My daughter never had to, we didn't do all that bollocks in our house. I have faced may angry dicklheads at the school gates though because my daughter was taught not to lie either :mrgreen:

Don't start this shit again!

• Like 1

Don't start this shit again!

It wasn't me honest :D

HAHA Well noticed the front security light come on last night after midnite, looked out to see if there were any kids going up the drive for me to batter senseless and noticed a fat bloke (actually the father of some of said kids and their mates) walking to his car, opening the boot and pulling out a huge object, hoofing it on his fat shoulders and going in his house... didn't notice any reindeers but his physique fits the profile...

I believe he was heard to say "Ooh, Jesus Christ", which reinforces the metaphysical element to the story (though adding "Holy ****", as he did, introduces some doubt).

Edited by CrackpotForeigner
Factual update

Â