FA Cup 2013

Zatman

Just in case you miss the 238 other times they have met each other in the past three years? El Clasico is almost as over played as the Old Firm derby.

• 6 months later...

dont think you can get shocked by Arsenal defeats anymore, Manager stubborness and persisting with players who are rubbish or out of form for nearly a year like Vermaelen.

I dont see them making Champions League and think a more worrying problem is their team as the only assets they really have to protect is Wilshire and Cazorla and maybe the new left back. the rest are decent at best or like Arteta closer to the end of career

I dont see them making Champions League and think a more worrying problem is their team as the only assets they really have to protect is Wilshire and Cazorla and maybe the new left back. the rest are decent at best or like Arteta closer to the end of career

Europa League could be a bridge too far for them, tbh. If a club that doesn't finish top 5 wins the cup, only top 5 from the league will make it, and I could definitely see Everton catch them.

Â