Prediction time (season 12/13)

Dodgyknees

No more signings this window, maybe one signing in January, an 12th place finish with the table looking something like:

1 Man United

2 Man City

3 Chelsea

4 Arsenal

5 Liverpool

6 Tottenham

7 Newcastle

8 Everton

9 Sunderland

10 QPR

11 Swansea

12 Villa

8TH-12TH. I can't be more specific than that because I think that our matches will be more open and unpredictable this season. I think we will probably win more matches than we lose (just) so it depends whether we can also reduce the number of draws.

If we are more exciting to watch then mid table will do nicely for me this season. UTV!!!!

The manager will nt be able to turn all the shit around in one season and have us challenging for top six straight away. This is a longer term project here, and that includes transfers.

This sums up how I feel.

We have imo a top manager, not a magician. We have had to put up with two years of shit and it's not going to be rectified over night.

I don't expect to much this year in terms of league position, but I am confident that we will see a far different attitude to what we have had to tolerate during our last two campaigns.

We are heading in the right direction imo, final position? I'm going to say about 12th.

The manager will nt be able to turn all the shit around in one season and have us challenging for top six straight away. This is a longer term project here, and that includes transfers.

I concur

With the squad we have I am very, very worried. I feel PL is a good guy but no miracle worker and despite the feel good factor, we still look likely to let in loads at the back and very weak squadwise that a couple of key injuries will kill us.

17th is my prediction unless we change our attitude and buy the 3 experienced players needed to shore up the squad.

4th round in both cups.

I still expect a bit of transfer movement hence why I put this off, but I will do it now as I do not expect anything earth shattering in terms of changing our team between now and the end of the window.

Having said that I will predict that this season we finish with W 14, D 11, L 13 putting us on 53 points total. With that I would expect an 8th place finish.

FA Cup: Quarter finalists

League Cup: Fourth Round

I really hope your right LSV but with this squad as it is 14 wins would be a great return and PL would have done miracles IMO.

Our defence is frankly a joke and will leak goals unless money is spent, the midfield is a strange one we have a lot of players but if you asked 10 fans you would probably get 10 different line ups as none of them stand out.

As for the front line, well we all saw what happened last season without Bent lose him again and we are going to be in big trouble.

Still time for RL to dig deep, I honestly think without more investment we will struggle but oddly enough after the sacking of Mclueless I really don't care as in Lambert "I trust"

We will finish higher than last season and have a decent run in one of the cups but TBH it has to be better than last season which was the worst shit I have ever witnessed at VP and depressed me beyond belief.

Looking forward to the 2012/2013 season under PL.

I predict we will have a much better season than last time. Lambert is a far better manager than McShit and the players have responded to him well. The new signings are fitting in and look reliable. Bent will get more goalscoring opportunities, and I reckon Ireland, N'Zogbia and Holman will work well together.

However, on the downside we desperately need some more players to bulk up the squad a bit; there is still too much deadwood. There is a real lack of quality in defense and the centre of midfield. I worry that we have no real leaders in the squad and that might haunt us especially away from home. There are many players who need to prove a point this season, so we may benefit from that.

But I'm looking forward to the season and with a few more additions and a bit of luck with injuries there is no reason why we can't finish 8th-12th.

Savage tipped us for relegation. What a **** word removed. Proving he knows absolutely **** all. No surprise that as soon as McShit leaves the media lay into us. Guess they're not happy that they're little lapdog has been replaced by a real manager.

**** the media. Can't wait to see Lambert prove everyone wrong.

Savage tipped us for relegation. What a **** word removed. Proving he knows absolutely **** all. No surprise that as soon as McShit leaves the media lay into us. Guess they're not happy that they're little lapdog has been replaced by a real manager.

I don't think he genuinely believes it as the clearing in the woods cannot stop smiling when he says it.

I don't think he genuinely believes it as the clearing in the woods cannot stop smiling when he says it.

You're probably right. SHA scum.

Â