1% Villa: Greetings from Villa - Italy

Archie

Grazie Lapal, and thanks mates.

Here the claret and blue colours are displayed in San Gimignano, another beautiful, medieval, VILLA (this time the word is used in its secondary meaning of small village) in Tuscany - Italy.

With its beautiful towers that were financed and built by the main and richest families, it can be considered the New Yprk of the Middle Age :winkold: .

immagine1qj.png

Archie

The local sports shop here in Lucca (Tuscany) has a Villa shirt for sale in the window next to Inter, Roma & Barcelona shirts!!!

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
I think if you're a Villa fan living in a Villa that makes you a super-fan.

He he, brilliant mate.

And if this VILLA, that is not mine, unfortunately, but where I was hosted for a period of holiday, is located in a small VILLAge on the Val d'Elsa, Tuscany, Italy, that makes me a super-super fan? :D

My son has just learned that right colours attract girls like flowers attracts bees, by the way.

immagine2xi.png

immagine3sv.png

I think if you're a Villa fan living in a Villa that makes you a super-fan.

He he, brilliant mate.

And if this VILLA, that is not mine, unfortunately, but where I was hosted for a period of holiday, is located in a small VILLAge on the Val d'Elsa, Tuscany, Italy, that makes me a super-super fan? :D

My son has just learned that right colours attract girls like flowers attracts bees, by the way.

immagine2xi.png

immagine3sv.png

:D I think with that concoction you could quite possibly be literally the number one fan!!

Â