Is this a first for the PL ?

PussEKatt

When the season kicks off later this month there will be a total ( so far ) of 9 teams starting with new managers.

I know that Sam Alladyce managed Blackburn last season but this will be his first season in the PL with West Ham also I dont know who the managers of the other 2 promoted teams are but it will be their first time in the PL with these teams.

Will this make it easier/harder for the top teams ?

Will the season start of as a shambles ?

It'll be no easier or harder for the top teams and no the season won't start off a shambles.

What IS a first for the PL is that there is no club beginning with the letter 'B'. All my own work that :)

Surely there will be 9 teams with their players giving 110% to try to impress their new managers ? this should make it harder for the teams they play, at least for the first 4-5 games ?

Surely there will be 9 teams with their players giving 110% to try to impress their new managers ? this should make it harder for the teams they play, at least for the first 4-5 games ?

Any hypothetically impossible percentage of effort is offset by the unfamiliarity of playing in new systems for those managers. All subjective and impossible to quantify. Ultimately it's 11 v 11 and the league table will be as it always is. A few surprises with the big boys largely ending near the top.

It'll be no easier or harder for the top teams and no the season won't start off a shambles.

What IS a first for the PL is that there is no club beginning with the letter 'B'. All my own work that :)

You have too much time on your hands Bri :)

I think there will be some interesting results this season because of the large number of new managers.

Sides like Liverpool, Spurs and ourselves really could go either way depending on wheather the players take to the new managers style on not.

Â