Dope on a rope - Boris Johnson

TrentVilla

Red Ken? Probably one of the smartest, most well-informed and articulate politicians I have ever seen.

Don't agree with Kens politics but I'd echo Mikes comments

Thank you. I can see why some people would loathe him, but not on the basis of stupidity.

Oh, I don't know. That may be a very good reason why they loathe him. ;)

Why to we persist in celebrating these idiots in contemporary UK society.

All these tw4ts on TOWIE and other similarly spawned 'reality' TV pap.

The obsession with characters like Jade Goodie (R.I.P.) and now the incumbent Mayor of the Capital dicking around for PR points.

Are we as a nation really that self loathing???

As usual JimmyGreaves speaks perfect sense. The obsession with style rather than substance is something that idiot (and borderline racist) Johnson plays on. If you actually read what drivel he spouts away from the TV floppy haired Have I Got News For You idiotic facial expression, the man is a crass xenophobe. His background his one of Bullingdon and his ambition to become leader of the Tory party is very evident.

A horrible man with little that should appeal, but the more gullible do get taken in by his party tricks

A well reasoned and unbiased post as always :-)

after our bonkers but brilliant olympic opening ceremony Im looking forward to Boris as PM , he's got the bonkers part nailed , remains to be seen if he can do the brilliant

A well reasoned and unbiased post as always :-)

after our bonkers but brilliant olympic opening ceremony Im looking forward to Boris as PM , he's got the bonkers part nailed , remains to be seen if he can do the brilliant

He knows his history that's for sure.

...Im looking forward to Boris as PM...

I don't see it happening.

I wonder whether his brother might be a Tory leader at some point, though.

I'm sure Boris believes it's his destiny ..mind you Boris also probably believes a lot of the things the voices in his head tell him

Would be interesting if the 2 brothers had to stand against each other for the leadership though ...it's not like one of them would knife the other one in the back is it :winkold:

Would be interesting if the 2 brothers had to stand against each other for the leadership though ...it's not like one of them would knife the other one in the back is it :winkold:

:P

Don't people in the Tory party normally get someone else to do the dirty work for them? ;-)

:P

Don't people in the Tory party normally get someone else to do the dirty work for them? ;-)

sadly they are all currently looking at spending time at her Majesty's pleasure so it may prove a tad harder than previously

Â