Gentlemen: sit or stand?

leviramsey

What percentage of your urinations are taken in a seated position?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage of your urinations are taken in a seated position?

• Never
    • < 25%
    • 25 - 50%
    • 50 - 75%
    • 100%

For the last 10 years of his life my Dad used to aim for the bog and spray all the surrounding floor as well as deposit around 40% of his piss where he was supposed to. And that was before the shaking process. I think the "Amazons" may have a point.

PS They had a carpet in their bathroom too! :puke: I used to love going there.

why would you piss sitting down
Read the thread. In my case when I stagger to the bog (probably pissed) in the middle of the night with no intention of putting the light on!

If you went to drop the kids at the pool with no thought of doing a jimmy riddle and then decided a widdle was in order before the serious task began, would you

a) have your slash from a seated position and then poo?

or would you

B) go to the trouble of standing up, pissing, and then sitting again?

With me it's a). If B) would it be because you would be worried about some audience, real or imagined, thinking you might be something of a fairy?

I voted in 'less than 25%'. Probably about once in a hundred visits. Now those gentlemen who habitually wear a nice pink frock may just have a different way of looking at this.

EDIT: Or people like Mike, of course.

If you went to drop the kids at the pool with no thought of doing a jimmy riddle

At the risk of going deeper than this thread intended (in for a penny, eh?). I'm the other way around. If I'm sending Mr.Brown to the coast, I'll always throw a squirt. That's non-negotiable. However, there are times when I go for a squirt then realise Mr.Brown's bags are packed and he's ready to leave before I realised it, so I finish the squirt and sit.

why would you piss sitting down

Because it's relaxing... also, if you're like me and have a veritable library in your loo but rarely have the time to read, it provides another opportunity to engage in literary pursuits.

At the risk of going deeper than this thread intended (in for a penny, eh?). I'm the other way around. If I'm sending Mr.Brown to the coast, I'll always throw a squirt. That's non-negotiable.

Indeed. I've always thought it was impossible to number 2 without a bit of number 1.

However, there are times when I go for a squirt then realise Mr.Brown's bags are packed and he's ready to leave before I realised it, so I finish the squirt and sit.

Known as 'upgrading' I believe.

It still baffles me as to how many people sit down to piss.

The thought of it is ludicrous to me. You may as well have a poll as to how many of us wear their wife's panties and put on make up and high heels before we go out.

This has been an eye opener.

You may as well have a poll as to how many of us wear their wife's panties and put on make up and high heels before we go out.

Don't be ridiculous. I mean, how inconvenient would it be waiting until after we had gone out to do all that?

Pissing in the sink is the way forward.

Hmmm, it can be rather nice. Bins are also a good place as long as you don't touch the side.

I stand up to do it. Even if I go in a cubicle to urinate I do it standing. The few times I have sat down to do it have been whilst I was completely drunk. There is even a video of me doing so floating about somewhere that a mate took on his phone.....

Â