Gentlemen: sit or stand?

leviramsey

What percentage of your urinations are taken in a seated position?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage of your urinations are taken in a seated position?

• Never
    • < 25%
    • 25 - 50%
    • 50 - 75%
    • 100%

mmm, depends, some mornings after sex the night before, things get a bit bunged up downstairs, its hit and miss wether the piss even touches the toilet some morning, goes everywhere, any other blokes get that?

Yep.

Immortalised on film in 'Me,Myself and Irene'.

Guest RantinRob
mmm, depends, some mornings after sex the night before, things get a bit bunged up downstairs, its hit and miss wether the piss even touches the toilet some morning, goes everywhere, any other blokes get that?

Ever thought of washing your bell end AFTER the ride??? :lol:

Ever thought of washing your bell end AFTER the ride??? :lol:

That's wasting good sleeptime! :nod:

• 2 years later...
If I wake up at night, and need a piss, I always sit down, so no need to turn the lights on and mess your eyes up.

Other then that, standing - well apart from when you have a dump

Same here

See at my house we have a room that is literally just a tolilet and enough space to sit on said loo. I sat on it to have a piss one night when drunk, with no light on and i couldnt get out toliet for a fair number of mins (the light switch is on the outside and there aint no windows). I couldnt even tell where the door was (its directly infront of you about 10cm away from you knees when sat down).

Good times my friends.

I thought you went for sinks in women's toilets though? Or is that just at work? :winkold:

:lol: :winkold: :lol:

he goes out of his way too. Good 20 minute round trip, just to pee in the ladies loo's :P

Â