TV comedy of the year

paddy

What was the best TV comedy of the year?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What was the best TV comedy of the year?

• Green Wing
    • Little Britain
    • Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere
    • Peep Show
    • The Mighty Boosh
    • Other (please state below)

Little Britain. Any show that can get away with some of them sketches in this PC world we live in, deserves credit.

I thought that vicar was a little bit far, I remember turning to whoever was in the room at the time and saying "can they really do this?", "wouldn't have thought so" was the response, but they did

the rest of it is just right though, there's a line and they don't quite cross it, most of the time they stay well away from it actually, "yeah I know" Andy is in a wheel chair but they're not taking the mick out of disabled people in any way, he's not even disabled, and the indian woman they're taking the mick out the woman speaking to her not the woman herself

I'd rather Matt Lucas didn't wear some of those gay costumes sometimes though! a little bit much to take sometimes, where the hell does he get them from?! (no not because I want to go and buy some :roll:)

Little Britain

Fav Lou and Andy bit

Lou: But you said Ice Cream was the perfect compliment to a hot summers day

Andy: Yeah I know

Lou: What you want then?

Andy: Just a Cone

Lou and Andy walk away

Andy: Wheres me wippy

Quality. I also liked the swimming pool sketch. The Scottish guy was great, as was Anne er er errrr

It's superbly written comedy and still makes me laugh even though i must have watched series 1 about 50 times!

Peep show is classic, saw some old episode from series 1 i taped. The one where he meets alan johnson and goes through the gay dilemma, but mark thinks the line "..oh well if he does decide to hang himself I can stick an orange in his mouth and say it was a fatal wanking accident" :lol:

Â