Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

So if Collins goes it looks like we were waiting for Sunderland to sell a player before we got money for our player and allowing us to buy.

We'll see if sell to buy was correct. And funny how only awhile ago Vlaar had a terrible attitude and lambert had changed his mind or had someone better lined up.

I thought it was obvious he was a top target for us, just glad sticking to selling a player before buying one didn't cost lambert a player he wanted. As long as this policy doesn't effect our incomings then I guess it doesn't matter.

Getting Lamberts top targets is number one priority.

We have bought Vlaar. Who have we sold?

Dont get me wrong if we can get Sunderland to take Collins off our hands then great. But it wont be for the same money as Vlaar cost.

So if Collins goes it looks like we were waiting for Sunderland to sell a player before we got money for our player and allowing us to buy..

Or we were just waiting for the tour to finish.

And funny how only awhile ago Vlaar had a terrible attitude and lambert had changed his mind or had someone better lined up.

Funny how we treated the player that badly he still wants to sign for us. FWIW whilst I'm glad we are a signing him it still doesnt stop him/his agent being a bit of a gobshite..

It seems that Villa didn't have the money available yet to complete the transfer a week ago so I guess Lambert must have sold a player. Villa also paid us 100,000 Euro's more in the El Ahmadi deal so that they could pay a part of the transfer fee next summer instead of the full fee right now.

Either you are massively ITK, which from reading your posts I have my doubts of, or you have believed some of the bluster coming from your club. The Feyenoord chairman seems to be a bit like McNally/Whelan to be fair...

I don't mean to be offensive, but this is Aston Villa. We do not struggle to raise £3m, or whatever this deal is worth, then throw another £100k in to sweeten our terms on a deal AND allow this information to leak to the press.

Or we were just waiting for the tour to finish.

Possibly. Seems strange for them to kick up such a fuss if this was the reason though.

He may be a gobshite, but if a player is moaning I like the fact he's moaning because he's desperate to join us. He can't be that much of a prick though, I doubt lambert would have signed him if he was that bad.

It seems that Villa didn't have the money available yet to complete the transfer a week ago so I guess Lambert must have sold a player. Villa also paid us 100,000 Euro's more in the El Ahmadi deal so that they could pay a part of the transfer fee next summer instead of the full fee right now.

Either you are massively ITK, which from reading your posts I have my doubts of, or you have believed some of the bluster coming from your club. The Feyenoord chairman seems to be a bit like McNally/Whelan to be fair...

I don't mean to be offensive, but this is Aston Villa. We do not struggle to raise £3m, or whatever this deal is worth, then throw another £100k in to sweeten our terms on a deal AND allow this information to leak to the press.

This is the Aston Villa that paid a £10m deposit for Darren Bent to force Sunderland's hand... :P

Well done Richard for getting it right - though would you agree this one was down to luck over anything else? Let's be fair, there was nothing happening last week and we have been able to turn it around today after the tour.

Now...., I would also like some praise - I announced 2/3 weeks ago that the next signing we make will have a vowel, closely followed by a consonant in their name... Sooooooo. Yea!!! Get in!

This is the Aston Villa that paid a £10m deposit for Darren Bent to force Sunderland's hand... :P

It helps to do that when you have a big chunk of Manchester city money sitting in the bank.

Soooooooooo this now means that Richard is still 100% ITK.

His info was that the club really wanted him and he would be shocked if it wasn't done.

Well done pal.

Apart from missing Holmann KEA & Lowton it's a decent record

I actually like the fact that you work all the way to half 5 on a Friday night.

Commitment.

Does CI post while he is at work?

I thought he was just unemployed...

what job allows you to be permanently logged on to a social forum?

i want it!

More to the point - what job employs CI?!?

They must be incredibly forgiving

I thought it was obvious he was a top target for us, just glad sticking to selling a player before buying one didn't cost lambert a player he wanted. As long as this policy doesn't effect our incomings then I guess it doesn't matter.

Getting Lamberts top targets is number one priority.

But we haven't sold anyone, therefore it would appear we are not on a sell to buy policy. Infact, by my reckoning, we have now signed four new players and, as yet, have not sold a single player. I'm not quite sure what you want?

Â