Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Whats he like on the deck? Can he pass it out or is he a hooooooooooooof?

looks like he could be a hoofer to be honest

92% pass completion at the Euros apparently.

good to know...

although it just makes me wish we had him under the ginger ones dynamic dutch system :lol:

Soooooooooo this now means that Richard is still 100% ITK.

His info was that the club really wanted him and he would be shocked if it wasn't done.

Well done pal.

Apart from missing Holmann KEA & Lowton it's a decent record

I actually like the fact that you work all the way to half 5 on a Friday night.

Commitment.

You cannot do enough Mate

Topgozer!

Delighted with this bit of business. Confirms you don't try and rush Lambert and he'll do the deal in his own time. Looks like we've got a Dutch international for a cheaper price than the donkeys we had in defence last season.

Hooray!

Let's hope it's Collins who goes.

Hang on...

Looking back at the thread that was mercifully locked only very recently, I learn that he's not much of a defender, is prone to injury and not the sort of player Lambert would want because he shoots his mouth off.

This is a disaster!

Lambert out! :angry:

Yeah but that was only like 10 passes :lol:
Not good at maths are you mate ;)

Was just to make a point :P

Not good enough! Recant, o blackguarder of the mighty Ron.

Still, his passing success is all very well, but I gather the problem at the Euro's was not that he passed, but that he WAS passed. Hopefully he's as good in the air as some say, which will go a long way to making up for being like Richard Dunne when the ball's on the turf.

Congratulations guys. A proper centre back for 4 million Euro's is not a bad deal isn't it?

It seems that Villa didn't have the money available yet to complete the transfer a week ago so I guess Lambert must have sold a player. Villa also paid us 100,000 Euro's more in the El Ahmadi deal so that they could pay a part of the transfer fee next summer instead of the full fee right now.

Such a bad time for us to lose ''Concrete Ron'' with the Champions League coming up. Thankfully the Premier League is getting a bit more interesting with 2 ex Feyenoord players at the same team. Looking forward to see how they get on this year.

Happy that we have him now. Feyenoord were a little naive to think that we would sign him whilst we were on the other side of the world and this, as everyone has seen, caused a bit of a fuss. Glad he's here and looks like we might have a bloody good CB on our hands!

Norwich City have signed City have signed central defender Michael Turner from Sunderland.

Collins to go to Sunderland? Vlaar would be his replacement.

I think it's been obvious for a while, to me anyway, that Collins will go there.

Warnock too, eventually.

Â