Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Soooooooooo this now means that Richard is still 100% ITK.

His info was that the club really wanted him and he would be shocked if it wasn't done.

Well done pal.

Apart from missing Holmann KEA & Lowton it's a decent record

Happy with this signing. His lack of pace is a slight worry, yet I'm probably being a bit too fussy with that. Good quality player and hopefully he will form a good partnership with Clark/Dunne at the back.

His info was that the club really wanted him and he would be shocked if it wasn't done.

Well done pal.

I actually like the fact that you work all the way to half 5 on a Friday night.

Commitment.

Which reminds me... been to the supermarket recently CI?

Jesus you really do open yourself up for ridicule. Anyways, I'm pretty sure Richard 'welcomed' KEA. Can't remember about Lowton. It's not like he's privy to everything or that he feels he has to share everything either.

Well done pal.

I actually like the fact that you work all the way to half 5 on a Friday night.

Commitment.

Does CI post while he is at work?

I thought he was just unemployed...

what job allows you to be permanently logged on to a social forum?

i want it!

Wait a minute, don't we hate this guy and his attitude? I am always behind with these things...

I stick by what I said. I am surprised Lambert still took him after his comments last week. Vlaar was out of order and seems to have an ego.

Although I want to be positive about the Villa. I am fully behind the manager. Vlaar is his choice so I will back him.

After all that fuss!
None of which was of our making.

No, I don't think it was really. I said when we were first interested that I'd be surprised if he joined before we came back from the States - but somewhere there must, at least, have been a miscommunication. I can understand why Feyenoord wanted it done so quickly but the player was also clearly confused as well.

Great news, and to be fair a lot of peopel called this, I dont think there is any ITK here! Its just a deal that stalled after we were on tour. The comments from the player were all taken out of hand, as I said before, if you are asked 10 times a day by the press about the move, eventually a quote will come out good enough to go out to the words media and piss off a bunch of fans.

Dunne and Vlaar for the start of next season, Vlaar and Clark as long term pairing. Great signing, great news.

Â