Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Where's Vermaalen these days? Injured or just out of favour at Arsenal? Surely he's keen for first team football with it being a World Cup year.

A short term loan might benefit all 3.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1

If you buy a player with a injury record, it is likely however good they are, they will get injured again. See also Laursen, Martin. I just hope its a little knock.

He's injury record concerned he's knees - which has never once affected his time at villa.

• Like 1

We wouldn't have conceded either of those goals if Vlaar had been on the pitch. He was a rock 1st half.

Did lambert not get the jump on Vlaar in the first half only for guzan to pull off a great save. He wasnt his usual concrete self in first half. I reckon he got the injury early on.

Hope the Concrete one is ok, any word?

Haven't found anything, er, conrete, yet. Not showing on the physioroom list and a quick google turned up nothing.

I think he has become one of the most important players in our team, and hopefully he will not be out too long.

At least Clark and Baker have improved on last season, especially Clark.

Baker still has his heart-stopping moments.

Has there been anything from the club concerning how long Vlaar will be out?

Think they said they'll be a scan today so probably wait for Lambert's press conference tomorrow.

Not sure we'll see him at Fulham, just hope he's o.k for Man. United.

• Like 1

Having already lost Okore all season & with Concrete Ron's dodgy calf, provision for Central Defensive cover is absolutely imperative in the January window. Vlaar is the glue in the back 3, 4 or 5 & we need him back asap to nurse Clark & Baker.

Hopefully Matty Lowton can provide cover mean time with Herd as further back up.

We definitely need to strengthen this area though.

Â