Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Loved when he looked down on Dyer. Epic. "THIS IS MY HOUSE!"

personally - taking all villa bias out of it - i thought it made him look a right knob..... he wouldnt have dont that to Duncan Ferguson

I bet he would, you know.

I dont think he would............

What you yapping about? Made him look like a knob? Dyer had just gone over very, very easily. What do you want him to do? Just ignore it.

where was he when got bullied to **** by sideshow bob from everton....... i think were all vastly overrating him here cos he shouts n beats his chest......

He was one of the only players on our team who performed well against Everton.

hahaha - oh dear

How the **** do people still see Dunne as an asset?, the guy is finished. He's a walking liability, i'd much rather a kid in Clark make a few mistakes while learning as oppose to Dunne, who's just reckless and careless.
Agreed. Don't get the hype around Dunne. Ok he could be decent a few years ago (but even then he was still liable to make silly mistakes) now he's completely past it. I'd much rather have Clark/Baker playing alongside Roncrete.

i think its a bit harsh to right dunne of at the moment, theres still a good season or 2 left in him, and i reckon hes still up for proving that as well
That's fine as long as it's not at VP.

How the **** do people still see Dunne as an asset?, the guy is finished. He's a walking liability, i'd much rather a kid in Clark make a few mistakes while learning as oppose to Dunne, who's just reckless and careless.
Agreed. Don't get the hype around Clark. Ok he could be decent a few years ago (but even then he was still liable to make silly mistakes) now he's completely past it. I'd much rather have Clark/Baker playing alongside Roncrete.

Think you meant Dunne

Agreed that I think Dunne will not get back in our team. He's backup for Vlaar now as the experienced centre back.

As to who partners Vlaar, I'm still not 100% sure on Clark. Great player, but I'm not sure he's a centre back and I think better teams will pick him apart. I'd like to see Vlaar and Baker for a few games and see how they go, Baker has a much more natural build for a centre half.

I seem to remember quite a few people were less than entertained by the prospect of us signing GOD and look how that panned out.

Vlaar will get better and better.....and I would'nt expect anything less than 110% from him.

Agreed that I think Dunne will not get back in our team. He's backup for Vlaar now as the experienced centre back.

As to who partners Vlaar, I'm still not 100% sure on Clark. Great player, but I'm not sure he's a centre back and I think better teams will pick him apart. I'd like to see Vlaar and Baker for a few games and see how they go, Baker has a much more natural build for a centre half.

Interestingly I think dunne will walk back in. Not a reaction to today but still haven't seen anything from our defence to make me think it's improved. Dunne for me is still our best centre half.

Â