Get The Holte End Back

sasacurcic

Villa wouldn't really care if people stood in the Holte if it wasn't the rake of fines they get from the local council on the charge of persistent standing.

If you really want to get the Holte back on its feet you need to let those local counselors know that Villa fans are a powerful voting block who can be rallied and wielded when we don't get our way (regardless of whether that is true or not).

We need an I'm Spartacus! moment when the stewards move in on the first stander.

Villa wouldn't really care if people stood in the Holte if it wasn't the rake of fines they get from the local council on the charge of persistent standing.

If you really want to get the Holte back on its feet you need to let those local counselors know that Villa fans are a powerful voting block who can be rallied and wielded when we don't get our way (regardless of whether that is true or not).

We need an I'm Spartacus! moment when the stewards move in on the first stander.

"No I'm Spartacus!"

Steward: "Who the hell's spartacus? Sit the **** down!"

:'( cryaaablee!

Also just to let everyone know there is also a facebook group called "Get the Holte End Back" which has helpful links to balloons/streamers etc...

He also makes large banners and can sell them for a price (good price if you ask me), he can do any Villain you want, check the facebook group out for some of the previews of the banners!

Well the guy who created this thread makes them - he has some wicked ones of Olof Melberg and his famous "I don't like Birmingham City" quote, he has a rioch one, I think a Ron Vlaar one as well, he just makes them and he can do anyone! If anybody wants one contact him! They look awesome

37562540924492580007510.jpg

Ron Vlaar - Just a design that he made - potential text of "Ooh Aah Ron Vlaar"

38806240924877246635785.jpg

Olof Melberg with his quote ( not sure whether this has been sold or not )

48664440925456246577894.jpg

and a Rioch design to finish

He does do other designs, these are just to show you what they look like.

Remember to follow @BruceRioch4 on Twitter

and Like the facebook page "Get the Holte End Back"

Â