Reading Festival Weekend Ticket For Sale.

Milfner

Not sure if Limpid will allow this or not, but oh well.

So yeah, I've got a Reading weekend ticket (with camping) available for face value, or nearest offer.

August 23rd-26th so Bank Holiday weekend.

Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Cheers

Full line-up

Here's the main line up:

ReadingFestival2012lineup12March2012.jpg

Lockup stage on the Friday - Star **** Hipsters -> Random Hand -> Ceremony -> A Wilhem Scream

Fuckn a. I'd like to say the ticket would be worth it for that alone....but it isnt. I do like the kind of schedules these festivals through up though - where else could you see Mastodon sandwiched between Billy Talent and The Cribs :D

It's not me who doesn't like the selling of tickets. The government made it illegal to sell football match tickets. The same law doesn't apply to non-football tickets, so while it's at face value, that's fine.

On a concert related matter

one of our group has been called away on a work emergency so I've got a spare ticket to Sound Island Festival in Margate on Sat

SATURDAY 28 JULY - JAMES, ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN, CAST, INSPIRAL CARPETS, THE FARM, SPACE & THE CHAPS

His work are coughing up for his ticket so for a small donation to Villatalk someone can have it ... I'll be there so can give the ticket to someone in person if they are worried about it arriving in time via Royal Mail

Sound Island Festival

PM me if interested ....

one of our group has been called away on a work emergency so I've got a spare ticket to Sound Island Festival in Margate on Sat

SATURDAY 28 JULY - JAMES, ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN, CAST, INSPIRAL CARPETS, THE FARM, SPACE & THE CHAPS

His work are coughing up for his ticket so for a small donation to Villatalk someone can have it ... I'll be there so can give the ticket to someone in person if they are worried about it arriving in time via Royal Mail

Sound Island Festival

PM me if interested ....

I am tempted to take up your kind offer, would be nice to put a face to the persona that is tonyh, however I am due to be working that weekend so can't, we're down two guys so will be all on my lonesome so can't even take any holiday to take you up

Sound Island Festival

PM me if interested ....

Any festival that places James above the Bunnymen on the bill deserves to have its organiser burned at the stake as a closing act. And that line up is a bit like Scouse day out, You have to go down the bill as far as the inspirals to find a band with no scouse connection in and the rest of them are Mancs.

Oh and apart from the Chaps, I've worked with all those bands at some point :mrgreen:

I don't mind the bunnymen but to say they are better than James is like saying you'd rather listen to Queen than have your eyes gouged out with a blunt spoon

I don't mind the bunnymen but to say they are better than James is like saying you'd rather listen to Queen than have your eyes gouged out with a blunt spoon

I assume you've never actually listened to James? An album I mean, not the pop shite everybody knows?

They're actually half decent.

I've got every James album and this will be my 6th time seeing them live

I think they are shockingly under rated

And that you may have misread my reply to Bicks ( who doesn't like James :-) )

Its not that I don't like James, they just aren't a patch on the Bunnymen, they are inferior in just about every respect I can think of (apart from selling more t-shirts ;-)) I do actually own James records

Â