Stephen Ireland

omariqy

'houillerout' - do you understand memes? Like, at all?

yes i do. But that one is poor and half an attempt. Plus it actually doesnt resolve any type of debate. That type of person using that is basically lazy.

Okay then, I give in, show me this blog post.

'houillerout' - do you understand memes? Like, at all?

yes i do. But that one is poor and half an attempt. Plus it actually doesnt resolve any type of debate. That type of person using that is basically lazy.

Oh wait, you're the person that had the 'fantastic' statement, that the fans should have sent.

:lol:

I've just read it. But stopped reading after the top 20 paid managers link. Pretty sure that was proved to be incorrect.

Anyway I think it's a lot of uneeded negativity.

Show me the disproof and i'll take it down.

I think Lerner needs to go, its my opinion and i'll keep it. in fact people been all happy clappy and forgetful about it will make me realise its more true.

One was stats showing what a waste of money Lerners signing was (as Lerner signed him) the other sarcasm and a gif that is completely out of place as it shows Dr Banner realising his cure wont work.

and im a pessimist about villa yes, villa made me that way. Optimists are the ones I feel sorry for.

awwwwww

you-must-be-grumpy-o.gif

I think Lerner needs to go, its my opinion and i'll keep it. in fact people been all happy clappy and forgetful about it will make me realise its more true.

Forgetful? Forgetful of your opinion?

What's more true? Your opinion? So your opinion can be more true?

Semantically those two sentences say this:

I thought.

Thank God PL came in when he did or we would never of got any use out of SI, which would have been such a waste.

Its good to see him playing with a smile on his face, in a role that will finally benefit us. Good to see him as the pinup boy with the new kit etc, dont think we'll have any more problems with him under a manager who actually has a vision and a bit of ambition.

Pfffff...Might even go as far as getting him on my home shirt this season

Thank God PL came in when he did or we would never of got any use out of SI, which would have been such a waste.

Its good to see him playing with a smile on his face, in a role that will finally benefit us. Good to see him as the pinup boy with the new kit etc, dont think we'll have any more problems with him under a manager who actually has a vision and a bit of ambition.

Pfffff...Might even go as far as getting him on my home shirt this season

Thanks for trying to get the thread back on topic :)

My worry with Ireland is that, I don't think he's got enough to his game so that he can play in the middle of a 4-4-2. Watching Villa the last couple of seasons, we seem to be trying the recently popular 4-3-3, and I would personally like to see us play 4-4-2, but I think the main thing that stops us from doing this, is that our midfield partnership is not strong enough in the centre of the park.

My Tweets

I should stop going on forums. 20 minutes ago

tumblr_m789ohVSrs1rodgmf.gif

Wow thanks for that tweet. I have now found his forum. He really seems an angry little man doesn't he?

Looks like attention seeking to me.

Must have been really hard to look at my signature then? :shock:

My Tweets

Wow thanks for that tweet. I have now found his forum. He really seems an angry little man doesn't he?

I find it hard enough to read your whinging posts, let alone your sig!!!

My Tweets

I find it hard enough to read your posts, let alone your sig!!!

Careful irreverentad, if he reads your sig - he may start on his rant about the Incredible Hulk gif AGAIN.

My Tweets

I find it hard enough to read your whinging posts, let alone your sig!!!

Yet you reply to each one.... well done Einstein

Â