Stephen Ireland

omariqy

I wouldn't put put too much stock on a player starting on a bench because of Lambert's continuous rotation. By that logic, we can see the back of Fabian Delph as well despite his last performance being a very decent one.

Well folks we saw today the alternatives are much worse like Bannan's really stupid long balls that go to no-one.

Not saying we'd have won if he'd played of course but to me we still move the ball incredibly slowly when it's in central midfield either forward or out wide and then it eventually goes backwards.

Unless we sign two world class midfielders before the window closes which I doubt, Ireland has to start every game for me.

Writing is on the wall for this lad surely? Not. In the team today despite pl apparently bigging him and CNz up in the week

Hopefully he'll go this week. If he can't even get into our side then he's not up to it. Never fullfilled his potential and never will either IMO.

I like Ireland and I want him to do well for us, but he really needs to find that spark. If we decide to sell him I wont be too disappointed. Though, ideally I'd rather we found a way to get the best out of him.

I don't think Lambert will sell Ireland unless he can get another similar player which aren't really available.

If he couldn't find a player that would contribute more to our squad/team than Ireland then he should walk.

Where to though? QPR perhaps?

That would be the only candidate in the Premier League IMO, as they would probably give him decent wages. I was hoping that the MLS rumours were true but I think our Stephen Ireland ITK said that they weren't. :(

Have you built your lambertout blog yet?

Nope. good manager. shame he hasnt got much chance under Lerner

:lol:

Youre quoting your own posts because?

We've played 2 games and the window is still open.

just like showing i was right. Get shed loads of abuse and its hard been right.

Suppose i get to celebrate victories at least. Shame it not my clubs victories.... too long since then

Have you built your lambertout blog yet?

Nope. good manager. shame he hasnt got much chance under Lerner

:lol:

Youre quoting your own posts because?

We've played 2 games and the window is still open.

just like showing i was right. Get shed loads of abuse and its hard been right.

Suppose i get to celebrate victories at least. Shame it not my clubs victories.... too long since then

How are you right in anything?

As I said, we've played 2 games and the window is still open. Randy might give Lambert 50m tomorrow. Randy might have said to Lambert he can buy who he wants but Lambert thought he had enough, Randy & Lambert might be looking at evolving Villa over a period of 4 years, not 2 games... or, you might be right and Randy is terrible... either way, you know as much as me which is nothing. So yeah, enjoy quoting yourself thinking you're somehow correct. :winkold:

Maybe Maybe Maybe.

The facts all point to Lerner no longer investing transfer funds as he firefights the fact he didnt put a wage structure in place.

If you cant see them then you are thicker than susan boyle....

The facts are he's invested about £7m so far. After we sign another 2 or 3 players that figure will probably be about £15m-20m.

Is that not investment?

Â