Aston Villa Academy 2012/13

AndyClarke

Johnson is a better prospect than Ethan but it is hard to judge them as they play in different positions

How is that possible? You said Ethan Moore was a once in a generation player.

What is Ethan up to these days while he awaits that England cap, stacking shelves at Tesco? How can you expect anyone to take your views on youth players seriously?

To be honest, it is hard to disagree with SGC on most of what he says here. Most of these young lads will not make it at Villa, I include Daniel Johnson in that. Drennan, Burke, Carruthers etc are not good enough or ever likely to be good enough presuming that we retain our Premier League status and intend to be a mid table or better club.

You might not take SGC's opinion seriously and in fairness he (and I'm sure he'd admit) has made some wild predictions in the past but he does knows a lot more than people give him credit for, the attitude on here is quite disrespectful in my opinion.

Notice a comment on Derrick Williams above, I have championed him for years on this site. Not sure if time is going to run out for him in terms of making a breakthrough, too risky to chuck him in as a centre back. He will have a very good career though I would suspect, even if he doesn't quite make it at Villa.

To be honest, it is hard to disagree with SGC on most of what he says here. Most of these young lads will not make it at Villa, I include Daniel Johnson in that. Drennan, Burke, Carruthers etc are not good enough or ever likely to be good enough presuming that we retain our Premier League status and intend to be a mid table or better club.

You might not take SGC's opinion seriously and in fairness he (and I'm sure he'd admit) has made some wild predictions in the past but he does knows a lot more than people give him credit for, the attitude on here is quite disrespectful in my opinion.

Notice a comment on Derrick Williams above, I have championed him for years on this site. Not sure if time is going to run out for him in terms of making a breakthrough, too risky to chuck him in as a centre back. He will have a very good career though I would suspect, even if he doesn't quite make it at Villa.

What does he know exactly? His posts are basically opinions. Ridiculous opinions at that.

U21's playing Utd tonight at HInckley - Macheda and that bloke they paid £6m for from Crewe are starting for them, ours is our standard crowd - nil-nil at the moment approaching half time - it don't half look cold.

Second half underway - Bebe is playing for them - he exists. He's real.

We look bright in fairness, Johnson and Carruthers are doing well.

Â