Anyone heading to portland?

skipvilla1

Clark does love to get forward doesn't he? He's scored a lot of goals for a CB in a relatively small amount of appearances for us. I think he could make a useful midfielder, he's a bit skinny to be a CB.

Theres plenty of very effective centre halves that are lean and very effictive, its also just the illusion as you see their forearms too i would suppose as we all have this modern association with big biceps and body strength :D

This is the first I see of the "new" Villa and boy was that something else. What is more, most of our team seems to work quite well in this new paradigm. Ireland and Bannan have a blast, that's obvious. Seems to me Bannan has found a nice balance between the short and efficient passing and the more risky but also potentially defense splitting longer balls.

Sorry to say, the one coping less well seems to be the Fonz. He works hard, but very little end product. The boy has a lack of confidence, that much is clear.

All in all, this is a fun Villa team to watch!

Poor defending and goalkeeping there I'm afraid lads. Ah well, only a friendly and a completely changed side from the first half where we dominated. No matter.

Â