Anyone heading to portland?

skipvilla1

Token Stan-ding ovation. Good stuff again. They seem to be leaving the splash up a little long though. :P

Maybe the stream is also displayed at the stadium? Otherwise it was a bit odd. Still a nice gesture.

In the games I saw last season Ireland seemed to be one of the only players who could be arsed, however the recent story on the OS with Stevie suggests he;s enjoying the new training a lot more so hopefully he'll be a big player for us next season.

I just love the possession we've had the last couple of games. It's so much more positive, and a lot easier to watch for me personally than watching us last season and even under MON. Obviously I know it's only been two pre-season games but if we play like this for the majority of next season I will be really happy.

Nice to see the 19th minute applause again, good stuff. I hope Mr Hanks is enjoying the stuff we've played so far.

Token Stan-ding ovation. Good stuff again. They seem to be leaving the splash up a little long though. :P

Maybe the stream is also displayed at the stadium? Otherwise it was a bit odd. Still a nice gesture.

That would make a lot of sense, considering the lack of HUD anywhere too.

Seriously you stick us in red shirts and many would mistake us for Man Utd the way we are passing it around, I'm loving this game so far because we are just confidently bossing the game and creating chances.

I think the better quality of our passing in the midfield is just making Collins' hoofing stand out even more

Yeah, even Warnock is making his hoofball stand out. I haven't seen Warnock hoof it once so far this game.

Such a difference a change in regime makes. So much possession, really a joy to watch. They've obviously tried to instill lots of quick passing. Lots of one touch passing, just need to have some more shots really but that's to be expected considering how defensively we're forcing Portland to play and that we're still getting used to playing this way and fitting the new players into the team.

Â