Streams...

This is tailor-made for a player with the likes of Holman's work rate. Combined with his willingness to impress the guy who didn't sign him, I expect his heavy involvement in the second half.

Nice header from Gabby, equally nice ball in from Herd. With the likes of Given, Dunne and Gabby on the pitch I was a little surprised to see Delph with the armband! It's good to see that we are getting it down and trying to pass it. Delph far too sloppy though and we need to sort out a dna test for N'Zogbia because the one we've had for the past year isn't the one we signed from Wigan. He looks lively, goes on a decent run then he'll make a total mess of it. I know it's only pre season and fitness levels won't be amazing yet but he should be doing better!

The commentary is hilarious. Poor but hilarious. Did anyone hear the way he said Agbonlahor when they first started talking? He said Albongalor ha ha, it always cracks me up when people get his name wrong.

Delph just looks like an awful player. His passing is mediocre at best and gets pushed off the ball so easily. He is like Bannan if Bannan didn't know how to pass a ball.

:?

Wat

He's playing well.

I disagree. He has done nothing for the attack plus he isn't breaking up any attacks. Is doing a whole lot of nothing. Needs to do a lot more in my opinion.

He's dropping deep to get the ball and is there to keep things ticking over in midfield, looking to pass it quickly along - and he's doing that well. N'Zogbia, on the other hand, can barely complete a pass.

He's dropping deep to get the ball and is there to keep things ticking over in midfield, looking to pass it quickly along - and he's doing that well. N'Zogbia, on the other hand, can barely complete a pass.

He can certainly complete a dribble... to no effect.

Â