If you're going to have a weekend...

trekka

HA! Damn my careless typing :)

Thanks for explaining the joke Voinjama. It's extra funny when people do that ;) (and it's actually Big Beautiful Woman (or women)... I would know)

tonight, a bit of 40 over cricket at Sofia Gardens

tickets for the posh seats and bar

long weekend grand tour (as in it's running until Tuesday) up around Chester and the 'pool, north Wales, Portmeirion, Snowdon

Tonight: Probably cook something nice for the other half and I, followed by a healthy sized pot of Ben & Jerry's with a crap film of her choosing.

Tomorrow: Might go canoeing down the wye, though will probably just end up as a walk through the forest (of dean) followed by a night out with some chums.

Sunday: Will laze around Chepstow, hitting the coffee shop before treating us both to food from my local bar.

Rock and roll !

was going to stay in and do nothing today but I am kind of feeling a couple of cans and a bottle of jagermeister, mite have some company later though so I gotta try and keep my wits about me until I know for definate what is going on

tomorrow, me mate is coming round so that will probably be another night of lager...and call of duty (god how I hate that game now)

sunday....fook knows....probably stay in and recover from the previous two days

Just bumped into me mate and it sounds like e is coming round as well with a bottle of vodka so it'll probably end up being a pretty messy one tonight

The alcohol that will be available at mine tonight will be

4 bottles of Carlsberg export

12 cans of Stella

6 cans of becks

1 bottle of whiskey

1 bottle of jagermesiter

1 bottle of vodka

Possibly a bottle of tequila and possibly a few bottles of pear cider, quite looking forward to it man I fancy a decent drink while blasting some zeppelin tonight

Just bumped into me mate and it sounds like e is coming round as well with a bottle of vodka so it'll probably end up being a pretty messy one tonight

The alcohol that will be available at mine tonight will be

4 bottles of Carlsberg export

12 cans of Stella

6 cans of becks

1 bottle of whiskey

1 bottle of jagermesiter

1 bottle of vodka

Possibly a bottle of tequila and possibly a few bottles of pear cider, quite looking forward to it man I fancy a decent drink while blasting some zeppelin tonight

what time should I head round yours leemond?

Celebrating being offered a job!

Congrats, matey!

I'm getting mildly drunk this evening (not too drunk as I've got a 150 mile round trip tomorrow). I've decided to cook a lovely steak dinner (complete with fried onions, home made mash and a few little battered onion rings).

Tomorrow, as I've said, I've got to drive to bloody Southampton from London to get the car serviced. Why travel so far you ask? Well thank you for asking but I bought the car from the Toyota dealership there and it comes with their 3 year free servicing plan. Humbug.

Â