Tickets

Ulver

I was talking to someone at Villa Park on Friday who has a ticket yet does not have a season ticket or even been to a game in 4 years

I understand why people give away references but it does stop fans who have the history going to games. Also you cannot build a history up by using other references

Anyone driving from Brum and then getting the tube in? If so what station? What pubs are around and about too for away fans?

I'm driving from Rugeley to Upminster tube station, £2 to park all day and it's on the same tube line as Upton Park. The Central was the away pub the last time I went when Gabby scored that late winner but it may have changed since then. Plenty of boozers in the vicinity though.

Anyone driving from Brum and then getting the tube in? If so what station? What pubs are around and about too for away fans?

I'm driving from Rugeley to Upminster tube station, £2 to park all day and it's on the same tube line as Upton Park. The Central was the away pub the last time I went when Gabby scored that late winner but it may have changed since then. Plenty of boozers in the vicinity though.

cheers for the advice and info! Never been to West Spam, seem to have avoided it in previous seasons.

Â