Season Ticket Packs

Villamad08

Naw, it's my 3rd year and I got mine yesterday. I don't think we'll ever figure out their system tbqh

1 pound off a next gen game, 2 pounds off a next gen package

Aren't the Next Gen games free? Pretty sure me and my dad got a free ticket to the Marseille game last season.

Yeah, the Marseille game was free, but the others werent. They did something like tickets for all 3 for £5 or something, so with that voucher it'd be £3...unless they charge a little more this season

The £5 is loaded onto the season ticket itself. They did the same last season and i just walked into the club shop and asked if i could use the £5 on my season ticket.

I cant find it anywhere in my pack where it says there is £5 on the card, Had a look at the away shorts in town yesterday, look alright for taking on holiday

If I remember correctly from last year, the £5 was 'loaded' on to the card as an early (possibly November?) Christmas present from the club. There was no 'minimum spend' and you could use it for sale items as well, so it was a catch free £5 off. I'm not sure the club have committed to do the same this year but many are presuming they will.

got my pack today not all will be sent out this week only for us who paid for our season tickets before a certain date nothing to do with alphabetical order as for the £5 villa shop discount last season it was loaded on the cards in november just before the xmas shopping time

• 3 weeks later...
I phoned the club last week as not had mine, they said last batch being posted out this week.

Hope you get it then.

How does everyone use their vouchers? Straight away? String them out? Not at all?

I phoned the club last week as not had mine, they said last batch being posted out this week.

Hope you get it then.

How does everyone use their vouchers? Straight away? String them out? Not at all?

I separate all of my vouchers and fold them up, put them in a Villa Bronx hat and draw one out on the morning of each home game,then use that voucher on said given day. Sometimes though if I don't fancy the one I've drawn that day I cheat and put it back in til I get one I want.

Hope you get it then.

I separate all of my vouchers and fold them up, put them in a Villa Bronx hat and draw one out on the morning of each home game,then use that voucher on said given day. Sometimes though if I don't fancy the one I've drawn that day I cheat and put it back in til I get one I want.

That's a good way of doing it.

Â