Exclusive ful match coverage on AVTV

Villa: Guzan, Lowton, Collins, Clark, Warnock, El Ahmadi, Holman, Bannan, Ireland, Delfouneso, Bent [c]. Subs: Marshall, Dunne, N'Zogbia, Agbonlahor, Delph, Carruthers, Weimann, Stevens, Lichaj, Herd, Baker, Gardner.

I want to watch this live! Damn you AVTV.

interesting selection. very atacking. fonz starting? does he see something in him or fonz collins warnock on last looks? hard too see what PL is thinking.. be good to watch.

Think I read the Chicago Fire game is going to be streamed by them on their website. Not sure if they have a subscription service like we do, so it could be free.

Think I read the Chicago Fire game is going to be streamed by them on their website. Not sure if they have a subscription service like we do, so it could be free.

It doesn't suggest any subscription is required so it's looking good for a freebie.

http://www.csnchicago.com/soccer-chicago-fire/news/Fire-Aston-Villa-match-to-be-streamed-wo?blockID=742335&feedID=661

Commentary is nigh on impossible to make out - sounds like they're on the phone in a bin bag - but I think we've come close to taking the lead after a couple of minutes - great save by the keeper in mysterious circumstances.

Just on the matchday console on the OS and it sounds like we're taking it to them and being very offensive and possessive. Hopefully this is how we play for the majority of this season.

Â