Speculation: Andy Carroll

wiggyrichard

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rumour is that Ba isn't happy being moved out of the firing line to accommodate Cisse. Ba hasn't scored in the league since Cisse joined and his nose is out of joint allegedly.

not true he scored once, surprise surprise was against Villa

Rodgers wants rid of Carroll as he aims to develop a team that plays good football. I hope Lambert has similar ambitions.

Rodgers wants rid of Carroll to free up cash.

They'll take a massive loss selling him. Rodgers isn't even entertaining the idea of giving Carroll until the next window. Not his style of footballer.

Not sure why Carroll has his own thread, it is not going to happen

Was with a NUFC ST holder last night, they think he's nailed on to go back there and Ba is on way out

Was with a NUFC ST holder last night, they think he's nailed on to go back there and Ba is on way out

unless I see it on twitter I won't believe it ........

I think he'd do well here, but I don't think we'd be getting a bargain, we'd have to pay top dollar for him and his wages. We need to spend more prudently. A far more progressive signing, in footballing terms would be Berbatov and we'd have money left over for other areas in much need of attention.

It's pretty obvious why PL wants Carroll....

we know he will be rotating the squad fairly regularly and is very keen to react to how a game is going with a change of tactics....

Carroll will offer that option to be more direct if needs be BUT the advantage of Carroll is that he actually can get involved in a game of football with his feet....he's no mug on the floor....

I think PL is sniffing an opportunity here, as are a few other clubs....

a young player with obvious talent...

took a big money move, grabbed the fame, the scouse sluts and it went to his head a bit...

his reputation has now taken a hit and people doubt if he is a big club player....

if he comes to a club like ours he's got to be determined to get his career back on track...

or he's gonna be a forgotten man very soon....

and i think with PL shoving his boot up his backside he could really kick start his career again....

a fit and firing and agressive Andy Carroll is EASILY worth 15m