General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LennonVanVliet

It wouldn't surpriuse me to see more of these articles as other journalists realise what The General has been upto. It really is a novel way of communicating with the fans and excellent PR for the board when stories like this (and Paddy's in the mail) appear in the press.

but think what other clubs think of us, they must be so jealous .....

General you will become a legend I tell you :nod: :nod: :nod:

Will become? ;)

Anyway, superb article. I like these guys so much. After all those years it's so hard to actually understand the changes at VP. I sometimes fear to wake up and realise it was all a good dream and Ellis is still here. But so far the dream keeps going. :cheers:

And so happy for Hev. ;)

And why was that PFE, LVV? :? Stating on VT that only VT was quoted is PFE to who? :?

General, once again can I raise the issue of away fans in the North Stand hospitallity seating.

It seems every single game I have to put up with abuse and laughing from away fans sat 1 yard from me.

I know that they are 'guests' but they should also be a little more sensitive to where they are sitting.

The stewards dont do anyting as they in the 'special seats' and as i've stated before they've even removed home fans from the area for retaliating.

Hope theres someting that can be done,

VB

General, once again can I raise the issue of away fans in the North Stand hospitallity seating.

It seems every single game I have to put up with abuse and laughing from away fans sat 1 yard from me.

I know that they are 'guests' but they should also be a little more sensitive to where they are sitting.

The stewards dont do anyting as they in the 'special seats' and as i've stated before they've even removed home fans from the area for retaliating.

Hope theres someting that can be done,

VB

I take exception to the enourmous Man Utd support all around the ground today in Villa seats. Then again, it does happen every season.

i think the general said the lower holte would get extended inside to have more room, because it is to narrow

it can't come soon enough IMO, today it was packed worse than it has ever been, i was stuck in there a good 5 minutes trying to get to my seat but it was just to full for anyone to move

Just seen the report in tonight's Birmingham Mail about Paddy going to the Bolton match and sitting in the VIP zones afer the General caled him at home to see how he was.

This is just fantastic stuff -- what a brilliant bunch of people we have running our club.I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere btw.

Hope you get well in time Paddy.............

In time for what?

But yeah it was fantastic, good to see Villa getting some positive coverage in the press as well, I know they almost certainly didn't want the publicity, but they got it, albeit on a small scale, every little helps as they say.

I meant in time you will be well again Paddy.

You're on the top table now Paddy! Did you get to see Sir Ron close up?

Nah, I was over in the North Stand, met General K at half time, I wasn't over near the directors box.