General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I´m disgusted at PabloPicasso´s cheek. If you need any photographers... I´m available.

Whatever you do, enjoy yourself. We can definitely say we are enjoying the rebirth!

You do the people I'll dothe architecture :mrgreen:

Genners... (I feel that we have already bonded and are friends now)

Any chance you and the team could improve the catering and quality of beer at VP..... I dont mind going American at all.. Chillli Dogs and quality Burgers are fine with me.. but please no more horse burgers and weak beer...

I hear Stella Artois or Kronenburg are nice beers and would welcome an exclusive agreement in the ground

Welcome General Krulak!

We are so glad to have you and Randy aboard. We thank you and greatly appreciate the time you have taken to correspond on the various villa forums. We all hope for a very long and successful partnership with you and Randy!

Up the Villa!!

Has any Director of a club done this before. Awesome public relations from a board who are pushing all the right buttons for me. At last we have people with vision in charge of our great club. I echo the sentiments of previous fans. Welcome general. :D

Answers:

Best thing so far...my visit to Holte End at half time and talkiong with fans.

We will be going on tour in US sometime in the future...probably sooner than later. Love to do it this summer but not sure we can get it going that fast.

ALWAYS ready for a pint.

Semper Fidelis, General Krulak

Great to hear that an American tour may be forthcoming, it's anecdotal evidence but interest in the premiership seems to me to be on the rise generally in this country and more specifically there has been a fair influx of American posters on this site in the last few months. Thanks to yourself, Mr. Lerner and Mr. O'Neill for lifting the gloom surrounding the club and getting the ship going in the right direction.

General, I was trying to keep this serious. We get carried away on here you see!

If you are after issues though, add my vote to that of half time refreshments, the Witton Lane stand, and also raising awareness about William Mcgregor, and his role in the Football League and Aston Villa. A solid feature of our history that must not be ignored and can be marketed to good effect.

Have read all the threads here and frankly its stunning that we have a Board memebr who actually takes the time and effort to join and read the posts on this site.

Business is not about business its about people and the General clearly understands this, its a rocky road the villa road but one that is worth the journey.

General welcome, I will also buy you a beer, happy to meet you at the bar, we travel from near Brighton to the games so the offer for free travel to Chelsea was appreciated but hey we will get the train to London rather than travel to Brum. We will be there with our colours on supporting the team loudly.

We are all in happy land and Randy and you, General are responsible for this. Welcome and Enjoy!

Welcome aboard Sir. It feels so good to know that the club is in safe hands. Coming from Ireland, its tough as most people over here are Man. United or Liverpool fans and they are always bragging about how good their clubs are, but now, I know I can finally say the same things back to them...

Heres to a fine future for our football club..

Many Thanks,

Donogh

UP THE VILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Krulak.... it must be unique experience for villa fans to have the pleasure of a villa director to share banter with.Your presence is welcome and your intentions are appreciated.The road ahead could be long and we must be patient.....but TOGETHER we can achieve anything.

Good evening General (or perhaps it's afternoon where you are? :winkold: )

Just to add my own welcome to you Randy and the rest of the board and thanks for everything so far. In a matter of months we are a club transformed and it has not gone unoticed; the positive PR you have carried out since your arrivals has sweapt away the apathy and created a vocal army of joyous supporters once more proud to wear our colours. The local and even the national media has picked up on this new found positivity and is reporting on MON's marvels with a string of superlatives which was unheard of in the last couple of seasons (even Mark Lawrenson has been positive!)

It's excellent to see the interest you have taken in our opinions also and long may this dialogue continue along with the positive atmosphere amongst the fans. The singing from our travelling fans at Anfield was loud and long even when the team was being outplayed and unlike last season the team never let their heads drop and I hope this will stand us in good stead on our visit to Chelsea where 6000 of us will be willing us to victory. Would be nice to see you and shake your hand if you're in the shed stand that night. Welcome aboard. :D