General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

I know we don't comment on others in this thread well don't then

General. Well done on the transfers. I admit a few weeks ago I hit the panic button. I beg your forgiveness and promise never to allow such thoughts to get into my head again.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi general.

this isn't your usual 'thanks for the signings' post. with the signings of friedel, shorey and milner, the selling clubs owners and managers have gone out of their way to point out how fantastic and professional villa were when pursuing their players. blackburn expressed how professional we were, steve coppell wished us success and newcastle menioned our professionalism.

it fills me with pride to hear that we go about these transfer is such a way, the aston villa way. seeing that we revealed the signing on the official website before any other media outlet got hold of the story was also fantastic, great to know we dont mess about with media mind games etc.

thanks big g! and also, with milner now in the team, mrs k won't get a look in on the wing. any chance she could partner carew up front while gabby gets back to form??

I always believed

Can you thank Randy for us please.

And pat yourself on the back too.

Also tell MON he is a legend and genius and to sign a striker a top quality one and this will be the perfect window and top 4 is a real possibility

That is all

General, I know you probably wont be, but if it was me, i'd be sitting back in my chair gleaming with smugness about how i didn't panic and how i put up with all those people bemoaning our lack of transfer activity 3 weeks ago.

I hope everyone who panicked and complained those couple of weeks ago, will show a lttle more restraint and trust next time round.

On an aside, is the supporters flag going to be out for the liverpool game?

Hi General, thanks as ever for your continuous great effort and time for the club.

Just a quick idea which was brought up in a thread regarding the Acorns collection:

What would be even better is if the players agreed between them to match (or match 50%) what the crowd raises. What would a few grand be between them all when you think how much they earn per week ?????

I thought this was a fantastic idea, great publicity again for the club, the players and most importantly Acorns.

I was wondering whether you could possibly pass the idea onto the players? Say a few fans had asked whether you would wish to match their contributions? Im sure King Olof would alone.

Thanks again

Hi General, thanks as ever for your continuous great effort and time for the club.

Just a quick idea which was brought up in a thread regarding the Acorns collection:

What would be even better is if the players agreed between them to match (or match 50%) what the crowd raises. What would a few grand be between them all when you think how much they earn per week ?????

I thought this was a fantastic idea, great publicity again for the club, the players and most importantly Acorns.

I was wondering whether you could possibly pass the idea onto the players? Say a few fans had asked whether you would wish to match their contributions? Im sure King Olof would alone.

Thanks again

Beat me to it.

But yes, rc_villa1972 brought up a gem of an idea.

Hopefully you can pass it on, and the players/club will take it on and take it further than we could imagine.

Hi General.

Im sure you are already aware but we tend to have a problem with Liverpool fans sitting in home areas and was wondering what the official rule was?

should they be removed as soon as they are identified or do they get a warning?

I only ask beacuse for the last 2 seasons I have been 2 seats away from one who just seems to get told to be quiet.

Cheers

Carl

Hi General

Can you explain what's happened to the Cornish Pasties in the Upper Holte, not a big item in the scheme of things but I do enjoy one especially on a night match. (Ask the staff but they didn't know the answer).

Cheers keep up the great work you guy's are doing.

John

Hi General.

At the QPR Can we make sure there is a strong Police presence the last time we played them was a tragic night with what happened to the Marshall. I was there and it was strange that there was no poilice especially on the Witton Lane where the QPR fans waited for us to walk past.

Hi General,

Just had a peek at the 2008-09 Team photo and I was wondering if there was any plans to make a screensaver or wallpaper of this picture. I always like to have the squad all together and would love to show it off at work. Thanks.