General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome aboard and thank you for the respect you are showing us the fans, something sadly lacking in the previous regime.

The only question I can think of to ask at present as most have been quickly and well answered by yourselves (as board members) or Randy, Is how you intend to go about making the Aston Villa brand global? (I am making assumptions on that one which I feel are none to presumptious given the game as a whole seems to be going worldwide) and will we be seeing Aston Villa shirt appear on the Browns website in the same way we have seen Browns shirts appear on the Official AVFC website?

M

Welcome General and thank you.

It is a honour and a privilege to have a new owner and board who care as deeply about our great club as Randy and yourself obviously do. Not only have you given us hope, you have restored our pride and what good is a proud lion without his pride? :)

With Martin leading the boys on the pitch and you guys steering the ship off it, I am convinced the good times are on the way back. The feel good factor around Villa at the moment is as good as I can remember and long may it continue. And dont worry about us, we'll prove at Chelsea and everywhere else that the Holte Army (or maybe we should now be Martin's Marines :winkold: ) are the best in the land.

Thank you, thank Randy and thank you again.

A massive 'WELCOME'' from me too....

Thanks for sorting out the Chelsea thing --as fans, we are not used to this treatment !

Doug £llis did a good job in keeping the club solvent but lacked vision andm while you mention egos -- the guy had a real ego problem.

As Bickster said -- how about re-naming the Doug £llis Stand back to its previous name of the 'Witton Lane Stand'

I bet its in the aqcuisition terms that you don't do that !

Yes, you're right -- we were dealt a rough deal by Mr £llis who has even been on the board of our greatest rivals - Birmingham City Football Club.

You Sir have already proved that you care about the fans -- and a big THANK YOU for buying our old Chairman out....let the good times return !

Incredible, really incredible.

Welcome to VT General, its an honour and priviledge to have you on board.

Great to finally have people at Villa who seem to genuinely care about the club I love.

Welcome General

I don't know what I can say that hasn't already been said (which is rare for me I think), so I will just echo the comments of others.

Huge thanks from me to Mr Lerner and his team for allowing me to hope and dream again when such hopes and dreams had been crushed by years and years of slow painful decline. Long may it continue.

Take good care of our club, its important to us, but then your posts here and elswhere show that you understand this well. If you take care of us, then you will find that we will take care of you in return.

Here's to a long and successful partnership between Mr Lerner, Mr O'Neill and the fans of Aston Villa FC.

Thanks

Answers:

Best thing so far...my visit to Holte End at half time and talkiong with fans.

We will be going on tour in US sometime in the future...probably sooner than later. Love to do it this summer but not sure we can get it going that fast.

ALWAYS ready for a pint.

Semper Fidelis, General Krulak

Answers:

Best thing so far...my visit to Holte End at half time and talkiong with fans.

We will be going on tour in US sometime in the future...probably sooner than later. Love to do it this summer but not sure we can get it going that fast.

ALWAYS ready for a pint.

Semper Fidelis, General Krulak

ALWAYS willing to buy you one :cheers:

Any chance of the team going to Las Vegas in July the wife will understand? :wink:

Guest RantinRob

Mr General K, sir!!! :-)

Can I just say thanks to Mr Lerner and yourself and the rest of the new board, for ridding us of the previous eveil incumbent.

Secondly, it's now your duty as a new member to post something in the Totty thread ;-)

A very big, big, big welcome General.

Very interested to here about your visit to the Holte at half time the other week. Just wondering if you will be visiting any other stands soon and what matches they will be?

Long live king Randy and his General!

Guest RantinRob

Oh and by the way, many thanks if you are anything to do with the sort out in Ramseys........never has it been so easy to get served! :-)