General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

General Krulak here:

1. I will be off the net for a couple of days...need to go to California to see my 96 year old father...he is not doing well.

2. Coin incident: First and foremost, Randy was terribly disappointed about the incident but has no intention of "hanging it up" because it happened. Again, it was a blemish against our Club and that obviously sits poorly with our Chairman but he will not abandon this Club. As for not being able to identify the culprit...I respond by what I have said before: The KEY to finding the culprit is found in our Fans. A Fan saw who threw that coin...simple as that. You can't sit next to a person or behind a person and not see them wind up and throw something. That Fan needs to step up and do the right thing. We will not be able to screen a VTC feed and pick out a single person with a throwing motion. A Fan saw it happen and needs to take the right steps.

3. Grunthos: I am not sure what the status of overseas feeds are with the FA. Like anything else in life, if there is money to be made, this step will be taken.

4. Dugdale's shirt: I am sure that we are looking at that potential. The key will be, of course, the cost.

5. As a fan, I confess I was gutted by the game last night. Through the first 20 minutes I thought we were going to see a fantastic game. After half-time, I was very disappointed. I am not sure what happened but, like most who saw the game, we appeared to have lost steam. I am not going to try and second guess why or even if what I saw was correct. What I do know is that we have a great Manager and a very solid team and that they will bounce back from this game. I can assure you that we have no players who go into a game like last nights and aren't up for it...aren't desirous of a win. Lord knows what happened...but, as the-savman said, "win some, lose some." NOW we need to just get back on the winning path.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I will be off the net for a couple of days...need to go to California to see my 96 year old father...he is not doing well.

All the best with that General, hope he pulls through.

Puts the defeat to Newcastle into perspective. All the best to you and your father General.

General Krulak here:

Thank you for reminding us all that there is more to life than Villa's latest result or waiting 10 minutes for a pint or a burger. I hope you find your father in better health.

General Krulak here:

Thank you for reminding us all that there is more to life than Villa's latest result or waiting 10 minutes for a pint or a burger. I hope you find your father in better health.

Ditto

I have a season ticket in Trinity Road Lower just beside that area. We have all received a letter from the west midlands police and the club, asking for information and naming and shaming.So the club are doing their best.

It did however give me a shock when I arrived back from England and opened my mail to find West Midlands police headed letter, I started to wonder what id done over the weekend!

General Krulak here:

1. Thank you for your kind comments...I have passed them on to my father. He is weak, deaf and has cancer but is one helluva fighter. Put him in his acorns away shirt...looks great.

2. I get back tomorrow...I hope with a win in Prague.

General Krulak here:

1. Thank you for your kind comments...I have passed them on to my father. He is weak, deaf and has cancer but is one helluva fighter. Put him in his acorns away shirt...looks great.

2. I get back tomorrow...I hope with a win in Prague.

General, in response,

1. If ever there was a time to appreciate your great work at our club, it is your latest post at what must be a difficult time for you and your family. Glad to here your father is battling all the way and looks great in the Villa away kit!

2. I'd like to think our win tonight could be dedicated to your father's continued fighting spirit. Best wishes to you all.