General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General/All,

What about the idea of having a proper "Villa Museum" at Villa Park.

It would encourage fans to Villa Park outside of a match day, and

would be a great way for the younger generation and us to remember the

older players who brought glory to the club etc.

Maybe it could house some of the trophys and old shirts and medals.

I'm sure there would be many fans who would contribute old murchandise

to the cause.

What do people think ?

General/All,

What about the idea of having a proper "Villa Museum" at Villa Park.

It would encourage fans to Villa Park outside of a match day, and

would be a great way for the younger generation and us to remember the

older players who brought glory to the club etc.

Maybe it could house some of the trophys and old shirts and medals.

I'm sure there would be many fans who would contribute old murchandise

to the cause.

What do people think ?

It's been talked about a fair bit on this thread already and the answer was basically, yes there will be one.

I am impressed with the invitation of Ron Saunders and Randy's low profile/no boast behaviour. I mean look at new owner of West Ham as he talk to the media more in a week than Randy in last 5 months or whatever (Smell troublemaker).

Keep up the good work, please sign some exciting and brillant players to make us even more excited with Aston Villa. :) Our players are not exciting enough for me.

I am impressed with the invitation of Ron Saunders and Randy's low profile/no boast behaviour. I mean look at new owner of West Ham as he talk to the media more in a week than Randy in last 5 months or whatever (Smell troublemaker).

Keep up the good work, please sign some exciting and brillant players to make us even more excited with Aston Villa. :) Our players are not exciting enough for me.

Wise words as usual Leg

Hi General,

Not sure if this idea has already been suggested to you, but as an Irish Villan, I come over to Birmingham about 3 times a season. Each time I bring a couple of friends. For flights, accomodation and match tickets we spend about 200euro each. For my next trip in Jan I am bringing 4 friends. I would much prefer to see this 1000Euro or a portion of it going to Villa rather than to other companies.

Maybe there could be the possibility of setting up a partnership with one of the hotels in the City center. I dont think that accomadation would be as sucessfull in Aston because of its location.

It would not be too difficult to set up a facility on the official site that would allow the user to purchase a package consisting of flights, tickets and accomodation. I think that this service would prove popular because it would provide an easy way to arrange a trip. It could also make some decent money for the club.

Thanks

From Law 7:
  • [*:b6400aeee3] Players are entitled to an interval at half-time.
    [*:b6400aeee3] The half-time interval must not exceed 15 minutes.
    [*:b6400aeee3] Competition rules must state the duration of the half-time interval.
    [*:b6400aeee3] The duration of the half-time interval may be altered only with the consent of the referee.

Knew i must have been right! refereeing brings great knowledge!

:oops:

Oh well - it was a nice idea. I hope everyone stays to give him the reception he deserves then.

Now that I've quit my job I might see if I can get up to that one.

Whats meant by 'previous booking record'? How many games does it have to be?

Depends on the competition, I believe that the premierhship carries through the whole competition

From Law 7:
  • [*:d89fb964b6] Players are entitled to an interval at half-time.
    [*:d89fb964b6] The half-time interval must not exceed 15 minutes.
    [*:d89fb964b6] Competition rules must state the duration of the half-time interval.
    [*:d89fb964b6] The duration of the half-time interval may be altered only with the consent of the referee.

Knew i must have been right! refereeing brings great knowledge!

:oops:

Oh well - it was a nice idea. I hope everyone stays to give him the reception he deserves then.

Now that I've quit my job I might see if I can get up to that one.

Whats meant by 'previous booking record'? How many games does it have to be?

Depends on the competition, I believe that the premierhship carries through the whole competition

What I mean is - for me, being in full time education, having a part-time job and living 100 miles away from VP - obviously my trips up to see the boys are a little more sporadic than I'd like them to be.

I managed to get up to the Spurs match last season, will that entitle me to get a ticket for the United match on the 23rd for which a 'previous booking history' is required?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I had a call today from the club, asking if i was a villa fan, i gave her games i'd been too but they were unsure as i'd only purchased for Reading so far this season (other people had booked for Charlton and Middlesboro) however they were able to track my booking back to 1998 so as long as you've been times before and can prove your a villan you should be fine, oh my other problem was i have a manchester postcode, obviously a bit sus.....

TOP SECRET

Intelligence has revealed a possible site of an Al Qaeda camp, and possible WMD stockpile. The co-ordinates are as follows:

Lat - 52:28:35N

Lon - 1:52:04W (-1.9679)

The site was once operated by the Al Kumar brothers, and has been assessed as a viable target for an all-out air strike. The risk of collateral damage to the surrounding area (1 sq mile) are minimal (as this has been provisionally valued at £13.46 !).

A pre-emptive strike would be welcomed.

(Ends)

Guest RantinRob

TOP SECRET

Intelligence has revealed a possible site of an Al Qaeda camp, and possible WMD stockpile. The co-ordinates are as follows:

The site was once operated by the Al Kumar brothers, and has been assessed as a viable target for an all-out air strike. The risk of collateral damage to the surrounding area (1 sq mile) are minimal (as this has been provisionally valued at £13.46 !).

(Ends)

Bahahahahahaaaaaa :crylaugh:

Don't delete this, Mods.......I'm sure The General would find it funny!

TOP SECRET

(Ends)

Top Post...you deserve a pint. I have sent that to 3 Blosers already. Top Drawer.

Come on General...hit the button..WE NEED PARK AND RIDE!!!