Les Davies; best player in Europe?

GarethRDR

we all hate Bangor, we all hate Bangor

one of the very few teams I truly dislike

scummy little team with a bad attitude and some properly horrible 'fans' that give the rest of the fanbase a poor rep in that league

if ever there is trouble in this league, Bangor were there

scummy little team with a bad attitude and some properly horrible 'fans' that give the rest of the fanbase a poor rep in that league

What other fanbase? TNS's six fans? Airbus's five?

Bangor have got the -only- passionate fanbase in this league that can attract people from the local community away from Liverpool and Man U as far as I can see.

Next you'll be telling me that Rhyl's fans are well behaved.

I think it is a joke that he is even in this shit, makes it all look cheap. He is probably not among the top 500 section let alone top 30.

Oh and for the winner; Messi always the likely winner but I hope Ronaldo gets it so that we get some change. Nobody else deserves it to be honest; and I hope the EC is not given too much empathize. Messi actually scored 50 goals in the league, something that will probably never be beaten again, but they only won the cup. Ronaldo scored 45 goals in the league, but he had Higuain and Benzema nicking 20 each whilst Messi had no other attackers up there with him to "steal" his goals. Close call, and if it is a vote among the players I guess Messi will take it every time. If you isolate things and some other player had Messi's season - he would win it my a countrymile. But since it is him we expect so much of him that we see it as normal procedure.

Messi - 51%

Ronaldo - 48%

The rest - 1%

Oh, and I see that the odds are pretty much in agreement with my assessment 8)

Are you from Caernarfon?

I think it is a joke that he is even in this shit, makes it all look cheap. He is probably not among the top 500 section let alone top 30.

Oh and for the winner; Messi always the likely winner but I hope Ronaldo gets it so that we get some change. Nobody else deserves it to be honest; and I hope the EC is not given too much empathize. Messi actually scored 50 goals in the league, something that will probably never be beaten again, but they only won the cup. Ronaldo scored 45 goals in the league, but he had Higuain and Benzema nicking 20 each whilst Messi had no other attackers up there with him to "steal" his goals. Close call, and if it is a vote among the players I guess Messi will take it every time. If you isolate things and some other player had Messi's season - he would win it my a countrymile. But since it is him we expect so much of him that we see it as normal procedure.

Messi - 51%

Ronaldo - 48%

The rest - 1%

Oh, and I see that the odds are pretty much in agreement with my assessment 8)

Are you from the fun police?

Â