Capello named Russia manager

AVFCforever1991

The best job in international football has to be the USA job. A decent team that's a virtual lock to qualify for every World Cup, with such a low degree of pressure that it verges on total anonymity.

The best job in international football has to be the USA job. A decent team that's a virtual lock to qualify for every World Cup, with such a low degree of pressure that it verges on total anonymity.

I will counter your choice of "USA! USA!", with that of the Aussies. Also a guaranteed world cup starter, but also one of the favourites for the regional Asian tournament, (do USA play in the South American or Central / North American tournament?). I think the US have more potential to actually succeed though on a global scale, so perhaps you just about shade it.

1-0 down already, what a rubbish start to my day!

I will counter your choice of "USA! USA!", with that of the Aussies. Also a guaranteed world cup starter, but also one of the favourites for the regional Asian tournament, (do USA play in the South American or Central / North American tournament?). I think the US have more potential to actually succeed though on a global scale, so perhaps you just about shade it.

1-0 down already, what a rubbish start to my day!

USA! USA!

I don't think he will give much of a **** just like he didn't about the England job for the majority of his time in it.

maybe but if the Russians arent stupid like the FA and offered him a big incentives instead of lump sum for doing well i think he could do a decent job

Â