Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

But Jesse would not have moved house and met the girl, she wouldnt have died, no grieving father, no plane crash. It wasnt walt's fault, but it happened as a result of his decision to cook meth.

But you could keep on going back and back. Had Walt not been done over by his ex partner, he would have been rich then when he contracted cancer he wouldnt need to cook meth, so its his science partners fault.

You could. I mean if the Wright brothers had not successfully achieved powered flight in 1903 then it might not have happened either. If he had never married Skyler then he would have never met Hank and never seen first hand how much drug dealers can make. You can be reductive about anything if you want, but Walt was both indirectly responsible for the girl dying by enabling Jesse to move house and (morally) directly responsible by standing there and watching her die when she was choking on vomit. Walt never needed to cook meth, he chose to and as a result of his choice a sequence of events happened which ended with the plane crash.

For me, when Walt ran over those guys and then shot one in the head, that was the moment he showed he has no qualms ending a life. He killed 2 more at the end of s4 when he burnt the laboratory down.

Aside from those he's had people like Jesse or the wheelchair guy do his bidding, very rarely does he pull the trigger himself. I imagine that will change

6 episode (of 7) in to series one.

Bloody brilliant this isn't it? I can already see Walt start to descend, from his first "necessary" killings to the balls out way he celebrates his "victory" in ep 6. He's going to stop at nothing isn't he.

God bless AMC.

The last two episodes have been as good as anything else in the entire run. I love how Walt has gone full psycho, he has to play until the bitter end because he has nothing left in his life but the business now. Jesse finally realised that too.

Walt has gone so crazy that I was convinced when Mike was trying to tie him up that he would grab Mike's gun or something and shoot Mike, I felt a lot of tension in that scene, that of course obviously did not happen. I think the more and more they make people like Jesse as well, the more likely it is that Jesse will be killed at some point, not sure why, just a feeling.

Not sure why some people seem a bit disappointed into Walt's transition into heartless, kingpin, badass.

I thought that was what we were anticipating and hoping for from the start?

It's the final season they should go all out and I hope he gets much worse yet!

Not sure why some people seem a bit disappointed into Walt's transition into heartless, kingpin, badass.

I thought that was what we were anticipating and hoping for from the start?

It's the final season they should go all out and I hope he gets much worse yet!

Oh, I absolutely love Walt going full on psycho, certainly adds something. Just hoping he snaps soon and takes out Skyler, that bitch.

I am really happy they brought up Grey Matter again as I felt too much was left unexplained. But in no way do I buy it is motivation to build an empire and all that shit.

I disagree though. At this point there is not much going back for Walt. The money will not change anything for him at all. His wife now knows what he does and his family life is forever ruined, or so it seems. So all Walt can go for now is the power and building this 'empire'.

Â