Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

*Spoiler*

Was interesting to see them bring the Germans into it in the second episode. I think something might happen such as them putting a hit out on Walt and all those involved with Los Pollos, causing Walt to have to take on a new identity. Hence the NH ID in the first episode and all. Also, very interested to see how things progress with Hank as the series goes on. Surely he catches onto Walt at some point and the question comes to whether h3 pursues him or not.

Another great episode. Was worried about the direction this series would take after the end of series 4 but no need to question the writers.

It's hilarious how manipulative Walt has become. He's like a chess player.

Some guy in another forum I read has just pointed out that Walt & Jesse's lawyer's name is actually a pretty terrible pun.

It's all good, man.

Shit just hit the fan. Yeah bitch!

My problem with the show is I don't care if they get caught. What sympathy I had for Walt is long gone. Still one of my favourite programmes but the tension has went out of it a little due to this.

Shit just hit the fan. Yeah bitch!

My problem with the show is I don't care if they get caught. What sympathy I had for Walt is long gone. Still one of my favourite programmes but the tension has went out of it a little due to this.

Me and my mate were talking about this ans he said that it just seems like they are making Walt and co. more unlikable while also making Hank more likable and he thinks it is setting it up for Hank to actually bust Walt in the end.

It's Walt's arc, isnt it? He was the protagonist, he is becoming the antagonist. He is turning into all the people he beat on the way up, and it will cost him his life in the end.

I get that Walt 'broke bad' long ago. Jesse is now the moral centre of the enterprise. It just makes me care less about his plight. As I said before, I think Walt will redeem himself as they won't end it with him as the bad guy.

Â