Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

Badger: "Dude, you are so historically retarded! Nazi zombies don't wanna eat ya just 'cause they're craving the protein. They do it 'cause, they do it 'cause they hate Americans, man. Talibans. They're the Talibans of the zombie world."

Got to love Breaking Bad.

I watched the first episode of season 5 last night and I'm also watching season 2 through again since my dad wants to watch it too.

I'm glad I decided to watch from the beginning again because there are so many things I forgot about and also it's really good to see how drastically Walt and Jesse have changed over the seasons.

I have watched up to season 4 and it really is excellent but as for it being the best thing that is on TV right now ? I don't think so . Well not until they stop repeating The Sopranos on Sky Atlantic at least.

Yup

1. Sopranos

2. Breaking Bad

3. The Wire

Walt is becoming more & more unlikable, as was Tony Soprano to a certain extent.

It's getting more difficult to root for him. I have mixed feelings on S05 E01.

But I love the show, so I'm happy to be along for the ride.

I have watched up to season 4 and it really is excellent but as for it being the best thing that is on TV right now ? I don't think so . Well not until they stop repeating The Sopranos on Sky Atlantic at least.

Yup

1. Sopranos

2. Breaking Bad

3. The Wire

It is the best thing currently showing right now. Sopranos and The Wire finished years ago.

Slightly Spoilery

But it seems Vince Gilligan made a slight cock up in his interview where mentioning that they got Cranston to do the opening scene first with his real hair, then said at some point when they revisit they'll have to match it with a wig. They've already finished all of the episodes for this half of the series. Ie we won't see him turn scar face until 2013 :(

Enjoyed last nights episode greatly. It's still a lot of setting up, obviously, but it's building up tension beautifully. Mike continues to be the best character in the show and in the end I think it will be him who "wins". I cant see how Walt can survive this series, but trying to figure out how he is going to fall is part of the appeal.

Second episode is a cracker. Some great scenes.

Insider podcast - with Vince Gillgan & some of the crew.

No actors on episode one podcast, but all main stars pop up occasionally.

Didn't listen to episode two podcast yet.

They can be a bit sycophantic, but generally it's all good.

Link

Â